Deer Hunt allows club admin and members to:
- Record deer observations and harvest data to share with hunting partners.
- Manage stand location – identifies occupied stands.
- View summary reports of deer seen and harvested by stand, hunter, and entire property.
- Use password-protection to insure that no un-authorized people see your data.
New background image
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
App is very cool, functionality as well. Seems to have issues though, it won’t let me or my group log any hunts??
Absolutely the BEST hunting club app
After years of paying for hunting apps that just didn’t live up to our expectations, we tried this FREE app from MSU. It’s absolutely the BEST hunting club app out there today. A few bugs in the beginning but had been flawless since. You’ll have to set up your property and boundaries on a lap top or desk top computer but, after that you only need your smartphone or iPad. Communication with the builder/owner of this app and tech support is quick and efficient. This app is WAY more deserving than 5 stars!!!
Great idea with minor glitches
Love this app, we have a small club and mainly use this app to show where our members are hunting at any given time. My main issue with the app is it intermittently will not allow existing members to sign in and adding a new member as a group hunter is all but impossible we have had to register all members as lone hunters and add them to our group. The report function is great just wish it was easier for some of our non technical members.
- Mississippi State University Extension Service
- 19.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Mississippi State University Extension Service
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.