MISSION BRIEF: Four days ago NASA's Spirit rover discovered a growing army of tanks beneath the surface of Mars. The alien technology is far too advanced for even our latest weaponry to compete. Our only hope is to infiltrate the facility from within, using their technology against them. This is where you come in ---- your mission is to destroy the mTanks.
- iPhone 3GS or higher
- iPod touch 3rd gen or higher
- 36 Weapons (16 included with Lite)
- - 9 Primaries :: Needle Gun, Laser, Rocket Launcher, ...
- - 9 Secondaries :: Sticky Bombs, Toxic Gas, Cluster Grenades, ...
- - 9 Abilities :: Slow Time, Build Turrets, Cloning, ...
- - 9 Impairers :: Tunnel Vision; Shield Drainer; Reload Delayer, ...
- 4 Modes
- - Easy :: Primaries only
- - Medium :: + Secondaries
- - Hard :: + Abilities
- - Expert :: + Impairers
- 67 Levels (15 included with Lite)
- - 60 Sectors
- - 7 Armouries / Bosses
- - Wi-Fi / Bluetooth
- - 4 Game Styles
- - - Co-Op Campaign
- - - Co-Op QuickPlay
- - - VS
- - - Deathmatch
- Localised Online High Scores
- - Reach the top 10 list for your:
- - - Suburb
- - - State
- - - Country
- - - Global
- - Separate list for every mode of every level
- Training Levels
- - Active, on-demand training
- - - Basic movement/shooting
- - - Each weapon
- Simple Powerful Controls
- - Tilt to move
- - - One-touch calibration in pause menu
- - Multi-touch to use equipment, eg.
- - - Touch to aim; release to shoot
- - - Flick to launch grenade
- - - Two-finger touch to use ability
- - - Three-finger touch to release impairer
- - No switching weapons during play required
- - Unlock levels; replay any time
- - Earn your weapons; equip on any level
- - Shields / damage system
- - Auto-saving of progress
- In-App Purchase bug fixed (no need to repurchase, existing purchases will be detected)
- None yet, but working on thumbsticks and online multiplayer. Please forward suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org or post on our facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/pages/mTanks/125576844135746)
- Try playing on hard if you haven't already. You'll earn some abilities that will make it well worth your while.
- If you have support issues please contact email@example.com - we can't reply to reviews or see contact details of who posted them.
Ratings and Reviews
This is one of my favorite games on my iPod. I play it all the time and the full version is definitely worth a dollar. But it doesn't seem to work well with 3G iPod touch. I use a 4g and it works perfectly.
I lov Bluetooth so I can connect with me friends without wifi loads better than gamecenter
- Zensen Games Pty Ltd
- 24.2 MB
Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2011 Zensen Games Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- full version [ 67 levels + 36 weapons ] $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.