MTBC introduces another app – the MTBC Dictate - to further enable digital medicine for our clients.
MTBC Dictate enables physicians to record their patient charts and to dictate transcription codes and notes directly into their iPhone. They then simply upload the recorded audio file to their EMR portal, and receive transcribed records and patient charts without any hassle. This application will help save valuable time and administrative resources.
MTBC Dictate works in conjunction with MTBC Transcription and ChartScribe services.
Using MTBC Dictate, you can:
1) Record patient charts and dictate transcription codes.
2) Upload the recording via app, or copy the audio file from iTunes after connecting the device to your PC, and directly upload it through the Web Login.
3) Listen to the recorded file.
4) Re-record an audio file.
5) Delete a transcription recording.
6) Search a patient name, and record the transcription to an appointment of that patient.
7) Upload the transcription files at a later time; they will be saved in your iPhone.
8) Transcribe using Siri
9) Upload patient documents.
Note: Please rate and review so that we can have better understanding of problems.
- Bugs fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Phenominal! Makes professional life so much easier to manage!
MTBC has made a great start with this app to enhance their EMR. The transcription results are well done and provide a document that can improve coding and documentation. Transcriptions can be added to chart either as a document, or incorporated directly into the EMR (charts) section. Downside - unable to listen/ backup and listen, or correct what was dictated without having to start new dictation. This ability would only improve the app and eventual results of the transcription.
Very convenient. Many bugs fixed. Helps me be mobile as I see patients in different facilities.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.