Now includes Streets of New Capenna cards.
MTG Trades gives you the tools you need for trading Magic cards, right at your fingertips. It includes card prices by expansion or card name, lets you evaluate trades and view your trade history, store a watchlist of wanted cards, and allows you to track cards you have loaned or borrowed.
• View price information for every physical Magic card by individual printings.
• The most complete database: supports non-foil and foil pricing for all cards, including promo cards, tokens and emblems.
• Download database and automatic prices updates from within the app, for offline use.
• Save cards to various Want Lists so you always know what you're looking for during trades and how much they're worth.
• Want Lists show total value and can be sorted alphabetically, by price or by rarity.
• Enter cards or cash in a new Trade to quickly evaluate the equity of the trade.
• Store a history of your past trades along with current and at-the-time price information.
• Track cards you have lent out or borrowed from other people.
• Prices are aggregated from a range of online stores courtesy of TCGplayer.com (doesn't yet support "market" prices as these aren't yet available to developers).
• Complete iCloud syncing.
• Supports Dynamic Type for altering text size.
• Universal app for iPhone and iPad.
• Supports iPad multitasking on compatible models.
This app has been carefully designed to be simple and fast to use.
If you have any suggestions for improvements, please suggest them via twitter (@MTGApps) or the website - http://www.mtgapps.com/
This app is not produced or endorsed by Wizards of the Coast, Inc.
New in version 2.13.11:
• Fix TCGplayer cheapest sellers list in card view.
• Allow pull-to-refresh in Updates view.
• Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Still my favorite MTG App
I love this app. I have yet to find one better. What I like: Quickly downloads all prices, and stores them for viewing offline. Great for airplanes. Shows TCG low, med, high, and market. Also shows the lowest priced vendors on TCG player. All of this on one well organized screen without needing to make any clicks. A really good trade feature that automatically shows the overall values and difference in value in a trade. Keeps a history of trades. And not only the cards traded, but current value difference as well as saving the prices of the cards during the initial trade. Has everything. As in EVERYTHING including Collectors Edition, and every single set and card. And they are well organized so that cards are easy to find. When you pull up a card, it shows every other printing and their value. Thanks for making an awesome App. I’m so glad I found this years ago, and it keeps getting better.
Simple Straightforward Honest
When doing all of my trades I insist on using this app because it pulls accurate prices. It also clearly displays the difference between the trade values and has a comfortable interface for ease of navigation. It also provides the card image if need be which can be immeasurably helpful when determining an older version of a card. Lastly, I love the options to keep track of all previous trades that save automatically as well as having options for cards lent or loaned and making your own lists for wanted or owned cards. Just a fantastic. Literally the only phone app I have ever spent money on.
Get this App now!
This App is amazing. The prices are very accurate and easy to find. The cards are organized quick and easy by set then by your choice of a-z price rarity of card #. Tap the card to find foil price or other printings such as prerelease right there. You can even find a handy link to tcgplayer in the card description which is wonderful because people at my lgs all use tcgplayer prices as the fair price. The trade calculator is extremely useful and can save records of previous trades. It can even keep track of card loans for you. 6 out of 5 stars. Ignore the price of the App. You will save plenty of time and money!!!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Michael Wybrow
- 32.8 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2021 Michael Wybrow
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.