MTG Trades gives you the tools you need for trading Magic cards, right at your fingertips. It includes card prices by expansion or card name, lets you evaluate trades and view your trade history, store a watchlist of wanted cards, and allows you to track cards you have loaned or borrowed.
• View price information for every physical Magic card by individual printings.
• The most complete database: supports non-foil and foil pricing for all cards, including promo cards, tokens and emblems.
• Download database and automatic prices updates from within the app, for offline use.
• Save cards to various Want Lists so you always know what you're looking for during trades and how much they're worth.
• Want Lists show total value and can be sorted alphabetically, by price or by rarity.
• Enter cards or cash in a new Trade to quickly evaluate the equity of the trade.
• Store a history of your past trades along with current and at-the-time price information.
• Track cards you have lent out or borrowed from other people.
• Prices are aggregated from a range of online stores courtesy of TCGplayer.com (doesn't yet support "market" prices as these aren't yet available to developers).
• Complete iCloud syncing.
• Supports Dynamic Type for altering text size.
• Universal app for iPhone and iPad.
• Supports iPad multitasking on compatible models.
This app has been carefully designed to be simple and fast to use.
If you have any suggestions for improvements, please suggest them via twitter (@MTGApps) or the website - http://www.mtgapps.com/
This app is not produced or endorsed by Wizards of the Coast, Inc.
• Fixes for broken card price downloading.
• Support for all-screen iPad Pro display.
• Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Thanks for reading. This app will never interrupt you with 'Rate this App' messages. However, it would be great if you could take a minute to rate this new version of the app on the App Store. This makes a big difference to the app's success. Thanks!
Ratings and Reviews
I have been using this app for a couple years now, and it's the best trading app I've found. For pricing, it offers TCG low, med, and high, but it also shows the cheapest seller price, as well as the condition. This allows me to see the cheapest NM version, to get a better understanding on the actual low value.
The trade function is great, and allows me to keep a historical record. It also allows cash to be part of the trade. Importantly, it shows the value differential at the time of the trade, as well as currently. Since I try to trade for cards based on what I think their future value will be, this is a great tool to help me objectively look at how my decisions are turning out.
Another function I really like is being able to look at a set and see what the most expensive cards are. It is very helpful for planning spec buys and sells.
Wonderful but perhaps something else could be added…
I utilize this app regularly to check card prices as well as broker trades. Something that I think would be an amazing aspect of this app is if I could also include my entire collection within it. So that way at a glance during a trade I could see if I already have four of a specific card, or if it automatically highlighted yellow if you attempted to trade for more than four. Additionally if there was a website that accompanied the application so it would be ease-of-use to include a method to input your collection, or a decklist, and it would generate a want list automatically based upon your collection and the deck list. Great work but I always dream there could be more LOL
Simple Straightforward Honest
When doing all of my trades I insist on using this app because it pulls accurate prices. It also clearly displays the difference between the trade values and has a comfortable interface for ease of navigation. It also provides the card image if need be which can be immeasurably helpful when determining an older version of a card. Lastly, I love the options to keep track of all previous trades that save automatically as well as having options for cards lent or loaned and making your own lists for wanted or owned cards. Just a fantastic. Literally the only phone app I have ever spent money on.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.