MudRunner, the off-roading simulation from the multi-million seller franchise, for the first time on mobile! Drive and master incredible all-terrain vehicles to venture across extreme landscapes!
• THE ULTIMATE OFF-ROAD EXPERIENCE
• OVERCOME THE ELEMENTS & MASTER REALISTIC PHYSICS
• 15 OPEN WORLDS TO EXPLORE
• 16 INCREDIBLE VEHICLES
THE ULTIMATE OFF-ROAD EXPERIENCE
MudRunner is the ultimate off-road experience, putting you in the driver seat and daring you to take charge of incredible all-terrain vehicles, venturing across extreme Siberian landscapes with only a map and compass as guides!
OVERCOME THE ELEMENTS & MASTER REALISTIC PHYSICS
Complete your objectives and deliveries by enduring perilous conditions across wild, untamed landscapes in extreme conditions with dynamic day-night cycles. Overcome muddy terrain, raging rivers and other obstacles that all realistically react to the weight and movement of your vehicle powered by the game's advanced physics engine.
15 OPEN WORLD MAPS TO EXPLORE
Explore 15 immersive environments with 6 sandbox maps and 9 challenge maps, enhanced by stunning graphics. Choose what path to take, through difficult terrain, rivers, forests, swamps, mountains... nature and its dangers will always put you to the test.
16 INCREDIBLE VEHICLES
From light vehicles designed for scouting the path ahead to heavy duty military trucks, drive 16 powerful all-terrain vehicles, each with its own characteristics and attachable equipment.
FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
NEW CONTENT NOW AVAILABLE
- New Old-timers DLC, bringing the Rocky Hills map and two add-ons
- New 4-DLC Pack, available in the in-game shop. Get 4 DLCs at a discounted price: The Ridge, The Valley, Old-timers, and the American Wilds Official Expansion
CHANGE LOG - OPTIMIZATION & BUG FIXES.
- Game controller support
- Fixed crash on levels launch for several cases
- Camera stabilization
- Drawbar of trailers can lift truck when it attaches trailer with wheels above drawbar
- The logs can not collect in the medium log cart if game restarted
- Truck flies away when moving back at angle to Garage Semi-Trailer
- Truck flies away when loading logs after re-entering the level with Medium log Cart detached
- On some maps spawned trucks spawn with 0 repair and fuel points
- The Rig mission will not update if the player attaches the trailer without visiting the previous checkpoint
- Default camera view is from the trailer on Downhill and The Ridge levels
- K-8400 starts jumping when driving with Front Blade pushed to the ground
- Trailers tremble and may bend K-700 to the front wheels when it is attached at angle
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best off-road game ever
This game is pretty great all the five star reviews are pretty accurate tho sometimes the game can be quite finicky like in midnight safari mission the trailer rolls out of the circle witch you have to drive through to progress the mission but enough about the bad stuff this game is very fun you have a whole variety in the cars like normal jeeps to diesel fuel eight wheelers it is a pretty great game the mud physics are very good of course this means any fast car you drive at high speed in to mud and stop it unless another truck is around or your near a tree though one thing you need in this game unlike other off-road games is that you need patience since the mud slows you down with the weight of what ever you might be carrying you will go slow even the fast cars can’t go fast in mud because of physics but over all this game is great 10/10 would all ways play it
Has potential but needs work
I play MudRunner on the Xbox and I love it. I’m currently waiting for a deal on snow runner, but when I saw MudRunner on mobile I had to try it. First impressions, graphics are about exactly as I predicted, though I do wish there was an option to change them depending on your device. The controls are good and don’t think they need improvement really. On the physics side of things at least compared to the Xbox version, going through mud feels the same (which is a good thing). On the other hand rocks are super finicky and tend to clip through them instead of crawling over them. Water is the worst of all, sometimes I get what seems like a speed boost and other time it’s like it’s not even affecting my traction (changes based on current speed). Than the map really needs an option to see water depth. The “crossing the river” mission is purely trial and error cause there is no depth indicators on the map. This is must for many levels with ponds and rivers, and was surprised it was excluded. Overall I think it has a lot of potential and I think if they can add some features and fix the physics with rocks and water it’s an easy 5 star game I would recommend to anyone who loves simulators.
This game is very good. I love the spin tires games, and I was super happy when this game was announced. Whenever I am on the move, I can pull out this game and just relax during whatever is going on.
Now, about the game itself. The graphics aren’t ultra good, but it’s on mobile so I didn’t expect much. What it lacks in graphics, it more than makes up for in physics. Seriously, I genuinely felt like I was playing the console version of this. The only poor physics in this game are when you run through water. For some reason your car just speeds up and drives super fast through it, unless there’s a heavy current.
Overall, this game is super good, and I’m glad that I bought it. It’s definitely worth the money. If you are a very big off-road simulator fan, and you have the money, then this is definitely worth the money.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Focus Home Interactive SAS
- 949.8 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 MudRunner. A game developed by Saber Interactive and published by Focus Home Interactive. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- MudRunner - The Valley DLC $2.99
- MudRunner - American Wilds DLC $2.99
- MudRunner - The Ridge DLC $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.