MudRunner, the off-roading simulation from the multi-million seller franchise, for the first time on mobile! Drive and master incredible all-terrain vehicles to venture across extreme landscapes!
• THE ULTIMATE OFF-ROAD EXPERIENCE
• OVERCOME THE ELEMENTS & MASTER REALISTIC PHYSICS
• 15 OPEN WORLDS TO EXPLORE
• 16 INCREDIBLE VEHICLES
THE ULTIMATE OFF-ROAD EXPERIENCE
MudRunner is the ultimate off-road experience, putting you in the driver seat and daring you to take charge of incredible all-terrain vehicles, venturing across extreme Siberian landscapes with only a map and compass as guides!
OVERCOME THE ELEMENTS & MASTER REALISTIC PHYSICS
Complete your objectives and deliveries by enduring perilous conditions across wild, untamed landscapes in extreme conditions with dynamic day-night cycles. Overcome muddy terrain, raging rivers and other obstacles that all realistically react to the weight and movement of your vehicle powered by the game's advanced physics engine.
15 OPEN WORLD MAPS TO EXPLORE
Explore 15 immersive environments with 6 sandbox maps and 9 challenge maps, enhanced by stunning graphics. Choose what path to take, through difficult terrain, rivers, forests, swamps, mountains... nature and its dangers will always put you to the test.
16 INCREDIBLE VEHICLES
From light vehicles designed for scouting the path ahead to heavy duty military trucks, drive 16 powerful all-terrain vehicles, each with its own characteristics and attachable equipment.
FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
- Addressed various minor issues.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Heard about MudRunner coming to mobile so I decided to give it a shot and preordered it. First impressions are as goes:
1. Graphics aren’t breath taking but that was to be expected and they actually hold up quite well imo for a mobile port.
2. Physics are pretty much on par with the console version. Very well done imo.
3. Controls aren’t bad. There are options to adjust the steering sensitivity to your liking.
4. Content. The vehicles I used on my play through are back and I love it! So are the maps. And Hardcore! A lot of future hours I’m gonna clock in (can’t wait to one star deluge on hardcore again). The game also included the Valley DLC for free so that’s cool. Hope to see all the MudRunner dlcs make a return. Maybe then I’ll give it 5 stars :)
Overall I’m not disappointed with my purchase. It’s a great title that’s been converted to mobile quite well in my opinion. But like I said bring back all the dlcs please devs.
Best off-road game ever
This game is pretty great all the five star reviews are pretty accurate tho sometimes the game can be quite finicky like in midnight safari mission the trailer rolls out of the circle witch you have to drive through to progress the mission but enough about the bad stuff this game is very fun you have a whole variety in the cars like normal jeeps to diesel fuel eight wheelers it is a pretty great game the mud physics are very good of course this means any fast car you drive at high speed in to mud and stop it unless another truck is around or your near a tree though one thing you need in this game unlike other off-road games is that you need patience since the mud slows you down with the weight of what ever you might be carrying you will go slow even the fast cars can’t go fast in mud because of physics but over all this game is great 10/10 would all ways play it
This physics simulator requires a keen eye for terrain and substrate details, an ability to navigate realistically proportioned and weighted vehicles and trailers through increasingly difficult and challenging environments and PATIENCE. The latter being the most appreciated aspect of this title- you cannot go “yeehaw-ing” through this world, it requires forethought and even some “trip planning”. Most times it’s a slow and methodical venture, not unlike real world trucking. From the basic trucking mechanics and job and vehicle types to the always evolving weather patterns and their impact on the soil and rivers around you- IMHO this is THE best trucking simulator on the App Store. Only gripe: wish the graphics showed more detail. Great game all the same!
- Focus Home Interactive SAS
- 696.6 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 MudRunner. A game developed by Saber Interactive and published by Focus Home Interactive. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- MudRunner - The Valley DLC $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.