Take control of your DNA! Access your Muhdo genetic profile 24/7 through the interactive app. Discover and improve your Biological Age with Epigenetic and DNA testing.
A Muhdo DNA profile gives you the tools to fully enhance your genetic health. With one saliva sample Muhdo analyses 1,000 genetic areas and provide hyper-personalised information on 5 core health areas, 10 health insights and 300+ reports.
Understanding where you may have genetic deficiencies, health risks or gifts can help you form life-changing habits. Unlock the secrets of your genetic health to become a healthier, happier you.
Once you receive your results, the app will show all your personalised reports, recommendations, action plans, workout and nutrition planner. The dynamic app changes with you depending on what your health goal is.
Your genes are unique and your approach to nutrition, exercise and movement should be too. The Muhdo DNA Health profile reports on 5 core health areas:
• Physical – Uncover your genetic muscle power, anaerobic threshold and many more reports based on your physiology.
• Diet – Get to know, among other things, how your body responds to carbohydrates and what your metabolic rate really is.
• Vitamins – It could be critical to know if you have a deficiency to certain vitamins and minerals; now you can find out!
• Health – Are you at risk of obesity or Type 2 diabetes? Put into place interventions against genetic health risks.
• Psychology – Discover if you’re a Warrior or a Worrier with expert recommendations concerning how you could deal with certain situations.
Delving further into your genetics, Muhdo delivers deep insights to help you with the below:
• Stress - Valuable insight into the relation of our genes and our ability to manage stress.
• Anti-Ageing – Ageing is the biggest risk factor associated with disease.
• Sleep management – Sleep allows the repair of bone, skin and muscles and is responsible for the correct functioning of the immune system.
• Injury Prevention – Help minimise the risk of injury.
• Mental Health – Reports on genetic variants that play a part in mind health.
• Gut Health – A healthy gut is the base of wellness.
• Muscle Health – Healthy muscles are needed to function in everyday life.
• Eye Health – How well do you process the nutrients needed for good eye health?
• Skin Health - Your skin could be genetically predisposed to certain health risks.
• More to come…
Biological Age & Epigenetic Health Profile
Epigenetics controls how your genes behave. You are born with your genetic makeup, but you can affect your epigenetics through your lifestyle.
What is Biological Age?
We actually have two ages: Chronological age and biological age.
Your chronological age is the exact number of years that you have been alive. Whereas your biological age is the true reflection of how your cells are ageing.
The Muhdo Epigenetics test looks at your:
• Biological Age
• Eye Age
• Memory Age
• Hearing Age
Benefit from knowing if you should make any changes in your nutrition, exercise or lifestyle or continue to monitor your overall health. The Muhdo app provides the insights together with real world expert recommendations that you can take away with you.
As you can affect your epigenetics it means that you are now able to track your genetic health. Multiple testing allows you to monitor how positive changes are affecting your inner health. Motivate yourself even further with a test 1, 2 or 4 times a year.
FREE DNA Health Profile
When you by a Biological Age & Epigenetic Profile you’ll receive your DNA results completely FREE.
You’ll also have free access to your:
• Genetic Action Plan
• DNA-aligned Workout Planner
• Meal Plan with 100s of recipes
• Training Guide with a vast library of video guides
Apple Health Integration
* The option to read Apple Health data and display it in the app so you can track activity and core health aspects relating to your genetic profile.
Keep up to date with your genetic health wherever you are in the world.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
- Added New DNA Diet section. (English Only)
Ratings and Reviews
Great app! So much knowledge gained
So happy with my decision to get the app & testing kit
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- Sensitive Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MUHDO Health Ltd
- 151.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, German, Lithuanian
- Age Rating
- © MUHDO Health Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.