The Multi Camera Control for GoPro app controls multiple GoPro Hero and GoPro Fusion cameras synchronously using Bluetooth.
Demo video: https://youtu.be/P_rtdAI2ogY
- Supports GoPro Hero 5, Hero 5 Session, Hero 6, Hero 7, HERO (2018), and GoPro Fusion (360°) cameras.
- Synchronous functions: Start/Stop recording, change camera mode (video, photo, etc.), tag moment, power on/off cameras.
- Turn WiFi on/off.
- Bluetooth based communication significantly reduces energy consumption and keeps the GoPro camera cooler.
- Everything is done in the app. You do not have to fiddle around in the system settings anymore.
The following functions work only via WiFi, meaning that only one camera at a time is controlled:
- Live preview.
- Media download.
- Change camera settings (Protunes, resolution, frame rate, etc.).
- We are not affiliated with GoPro Inc.
Improved Hero 8 support.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great App for control of your cams
I use this app to control 2 Hero 7 black and 2 Hero 5 Black in a small airplane cockpit. The app works well. It works better than the GoPro remote. It is very consistent and reliable. The app could use an additional mode: Default. The would enable the 4 cameras to record in different modes at the same time (time lapse and video) based on the cams default mode. A feature for a future update. Well Done.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.