Multi-Track Song Recorder Pro is a premier 4 track recording app. MTSR Pro allows you to record up to 4 tracks with a simple and easy to use interface. Designed with a simple tape recording style and with many features for creative and more advanced music recording.
Includes a pendulum-style Metronome with options for creating Perfect Loops and duplicating your recordings to loop as many times as you’d like.
Features options for merging all of your tracks in to allow for unlimited recording possibilities. You can also export your songs via Dropbox, Email, SMS, and iTunes File Sharing.
Multi Track Song Recorder is the perfect iOS app for musicians looking to write and record simple songs at home or on the move!
- Pause, seek, and scrub through recorded audio easily
- Option of viewing your recordings as Waveforms or with Volume Meters
- Option of merging all recorded tracks
- Includes pendulum-style Metronome with options for enabling audible taps, tap your tempo for finding the perfect BPM to your song, and perfect looping which trims the audio of your recordings so that your track will loop to the beat!
- Independent volume control on each track for simple mixing
- Input gain control for each track
- Input monitoring while headphones are plugged in
- Simple saving and loading of your Songs
- Allows you to import music from your device's music library as well as from other apps with the ‘Open in...’ feature
- Dropbox support, you can export your current song or all saved songs directly to your Dropbox account
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
OK Voice Memos replacement
As Apple continues to make Voice Memos less useful by making it more confusing to use and harder to sync, this simple app makes a decent replacement.
Couple of issues for me:
Metronome noticeably stumbles. Also, a strobing spot would be better as seeing the arm graphic from even a short distance or at an angle isn’t easy.
App does not tag exported audio with artist, year, etc. Would be useful for smart playlists in iTunes or file searches.
I like the simple design for getting rhythm and lead ideas down for guitar, but there are two issues that are no good:
Sometimes it lags, so it’s not recording in sync with the other tracks, which basically defeats the entire purpose of the app.
Would like it 10x better if you could pan the tracks left and right.
Excellent app, needs to be more accessible
This is an excellent app. However, it needs to be more accessible. VoiceOver support needs to be added, and it could be nice to add the magic tap for playback of all tracks. The magic tap is the 2 finger dubble tap. It’s used to play/pause audio, and other actions. Overall, not bad.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Derrick Walker
- 25.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2014 Derrick Walker
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.