Record videos with front and back cameras at the same time.
• Dual Output (Videos saved separately)
• Picture in Picture
• Side by Side
• Split Screen
• Single (Swap camera while recording)
• No post-processing required
• Microphone beam forming for dual outputs
• Swap front and back cameras while recording
• Change Picture-in-Picture position and size
• Ultrawide/wide/telephoto lens support for iPhone back camera
• Videos are saved directly to Camera Roll
• Browse and delete right in the app
Multicam requires iPhone with A12 chip or iPad with A12X chip and higher.
iPhone 11 Pro
iPhone 11 Pro Max
iPhone SE (2nd Generation)
iPhone 12 mini
iPhone 12 Pro
iPhone 12 Pro Max
iPad Pro 11-inch
iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd Generation)
iPad Pro 12.9-inch (4th Generation)
iPad Air (4th Generation)
New "Single" mode for swapping front and back cameras while recording.
Fixed issues with iOS 15.2.
Ratings and Reviews
Does not work
See title, app loads but then black screens and nothing can move like it’s frozen.
IPod Touch 7th Gen.
Does not work with IPod touch 7th Gen. Waste of Money!!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Kenneth Kao
- 2.4 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later and a device with the A12 Bionic chip or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later and a device with the A12 Bionic chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © KendiTech
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.