The only one app in App Store that allows you to work with multiple Google Drive accounts.
MultiDrive is a Google Drive native app that combines multiple accounts support, advanced syncing and sharing features with elegance and simplicity. Built for the power user, MultiDrive extends Drive's web functionality to your desktop by integrating tightly with Mac so you can get work done.
- Support multiple Google accounts.
- Access your Google drive files directly from Finder include Google docs files.
- Selective syncing of folders and files.
- Realtime sync the change files, folders in Google Drive to local.
- Realtime sync the change file, folders, from local to Google drive.
- Work with Google Drive files when you are offline. Your changes will sync automatically next time when you online.
- Easy open and edit Google docs (docs, spreadsheets, slides) files in app with multiple accounts.
- Desktop notifications.
- Built-in quick public sharing (no need to visit browser) .
We love to hear your feedback. Please remember, we cannot reply to your comments in the Mac App Store.
- Bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Solid app for accessing Google Drive
I love MultiDrive because it is simple and intuitive. As my job demands endless sharing and syncing files, documents across multiple accounts, i use MutliDrive app mostly on my workplace. However, this way very convenient, especially when you need to involve in sycing process of large group of people with multiple Google account. I like also the simple way to generte sharing file link like Dropbox . Excellen application, everyone who tried it, will be satisfied I suppose.
Needs work, but pretty good
Im using tidally, because core function in so useful. I notice that this app sync must faster than the Google app. I enjoy the multiple accounts integration because i utilize Google Drive and Google Docs in my second account for things. My only enhancement request would be allow rules to be able share more than one file for one click.
No Team/Shared drive
Was hoping this would solve my multiple account issue for business, bu alas team drives/shared drives don’t show up, which is most important to me. Also, be aware, unlike Google Drive Sync this app downloads all items to your computer - which defeats the purporse of having it in the cloud. Just my opinion.
I’m giving it 2 star because it does allow the connection of multiple accounts as advertised. But be aware of the no team drive and downloading and storing of all files on your computer - which if you have a lot of stuff in the cloud, will eat up space on your drive.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.