Multipixity is a photography tool for viewing and taking reflected images. The live preview shows what you will get from a snapshot of the current scene. After lining up the view you want to capture and figuring out the boundaries of the shot, you can also open the native camera for more fine-tuned focus and lighting control.
Here are just a few of the interesting photographic options Multipixity provides:
- Take a symmetrical selfie
- Make strange landscapes to hang on your wall
- Quad reflect the top corner view of a building/tree/rock and an open sky to make it look like it's floating
- Side-by-side reflect the end of a building to make alleys that were never there
- Or just look around at the world through a different lens
Multipixity saves the Multipixed image and the original so you can see what you were reflecting a picture of. Access to the camera and photos are required; the camera to use the viewer and photos to save the finished shots.
**** The iPhone 4S can only Multipix up to 4 reflections at one time ****
**** All other devices can do up to 9 reflections ****
Minor performance improvements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.