****** Global Multiplayer for Terraria Mobile & Your own Personal All Items Server *******
Your own Personal All Items Server:
- A server full off every possible Item in the game, just for you!
- Fill your inventory with anything you want.
- No need to dig/search its all ready for you to collect in the perfectly organised map (see screenshots).
Global Multiplayer with Voice Chat:
- Host your own Game for others to Join.
- Join other Players Hosted games.
- Voice Chat so players can communicate whilst playing (or you can disable voice chat if you wish)
No subscriptions, no recurring charges. Open up your Terraria world and Gameplay.
From the makers of Multiplayer for Minecraft PE, this fully featured App with perfectly designed interface allows you to:
- Create/Host your own servers and advertise them on the App for others to join you.
- Create/Host private servers, so only friends you've invited can join.
- Free in game voice chat. You won't need to learn sign language in Terraria, all participants can use in game voice chat to communicate.
- Server hosts can manage users, with the ability to kick and ban griefers.
- Add friends through Facebook or the Apps own friends system
- Invite friends to join your server
- Rating system so you can rate other users
- Chat system, so you can host a chat room for friends only or anyone using the App
- History of servers you visited so you can easily return to a server
- Personalise your profile with a picture of your choice
- Play online using WiFi
- Host online using 3G/4G/LTE
[NOTE: This application will require you to install a VPN profile and connect to our network via the VPN. Only game related traffic will pass over the VPN, all other traffic will pass over your normal network connection. This application requires you to have Terraria. Game centre login required to Join/Host servers or Chats.]
(If you have any issues, please contact us using the form on our website! We've yet to find anyone who's issue we've not been able to fix!)
Disclaimer – This is a third party App, it is not the game Terraria or affiliated with the game and its makers in anyway.
- Fixed search bar bug
Ratings and Reviews
I have a problem.
Hello, I have recently bought this app and every time I try going into the “all items” tab, it says “Error.” I figured it was because I don’t have a vpn downloaded, but there was nothing about downloading a VPN. I hope you can read this to help me out.
Developer Response ,
Hello, there was a backend DB bug that affected some users. We've resolved this and all features should work for you now. Apologies for the inconvenience.
I think the way this app is setup is great, and is much more clean and organized than the other, more costly but older multiplayer app. With that being said, it makes sense this one is not very well known yet but I think this one has far more potential. The only issue I currently have is joining other public servers. I can host my world and join the “hacked worlds” just fine, but for some reason, that dang public server I just can’t join. I’ve only been able to join one other person’s world so far, so this review is based on initial impressions only. I may update it once I use it and get some friends to purchase it to help me test it out as well.
P.S. I just remembered that I can’t set any profile pictures for myself from the photo gallery. I have yet to try the camera method.
This app is good for if you want to get items to give to other players or for yourself, and it’s good for if you want to play with friends. ONE PROBLEM: No one is ever online. If you look in the Public server tab, either only one server is up, or no servers are up. But I know this isn’t a developer problem, this is just that there is another Terraria multiplayer app which is more used than this one.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.