@Point of Care™ With Cognitive AI is a clinical decision-making mobile platform. Multiple Sclerosis @Point of Care™ provides a streamlined clinical decision support tool for clinicians to obtain content when it is needed—enabling better decisions, better outcomes, and better care.
With Cognitive AI, clinicians use @Point of Care to easily access curated, evidence-based, and disease-specific medical content. Clinicians navigate content by asking voice-enabled natural language questions. With Cognitive AI, confidence-rated answers to efficiently incorporate best treatment options happen more quickly and decisions are made faster to improve patient outcomes at the point of care.
Multiple Sclerosis @Point of Care™ is designed to:
• Support discovery and practice change
• Provide relevant, evidence-based disease-specific medical content
• Improve patient outcomes at the point of care
• Continually updated multiple sclerosis content
• Topics in diagnosis, treatment, and care management developed with expert physician authors
• Case studies, videos, and interviews
• Access to actionable patient-recorded data
• Detailed reference list with access to original sources
• Continuing medical education credit (CME/CE)
• Surveys and peer polling
• Patient education resources to share with patients
—Bug fixes, general maintenance and upkeep
Ratings and Reviews
Great app, tons of useful info.
For nursing students, plenty of in-depth information.
Biased information- AUTOIMMUNE Theory ERRONIOUSLY BEINGtouted as fact
I found this information being taught as fact, not proven.
NEVER has Multiple Sclerosis been proven to be an AUTOIMMUNE DISEASE . THIS IS PURE THEORY!
This writing is very slanted towards autoimmune theory as it is sponsored by Pharmaceutical companies that sell drugs designed with this theory in mind. These physicians are all paid by these drug companies.
There are other THEORIES (CCSVI/ Zamboni/ vascular) being actively ignored by the neurology community which questions their objectivity. These should be included when teaching about MS. Even if there is no conclusion, to omit it is irresponsible.
Would be a great APP IF IT WERE NOT SO BIASED.
Great app for MS
Helpful for understanding this disease. I am not a health professional, but I was able to understand much as it was well written. Please keep this available as it is very informative.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- At Point of Care, LLC
- 20.1 MB
- Requires iOS 13.6 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.6 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.6 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Copyright 2020 @Point of Care™, LLC. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.