An invaluable tool for writers, Multisaurus is a powerful and exciting new approach to a thesaurus. Not just merely a list of synonyms, Multisaurus is a platform for discovering the connections between the synonyms of multiple words.
Multisaurus has many exciting features:
1. Multisaurus is connected to multiple thesauruses (or is that thesauri?)
2. Find the synonyms of multiple words - let's say you would like to see all the synonyms of both 'fun' AND 'games'. Tap on a word to see which synonyms relate to it.
3. Find the synonyms of a word EXCLUDING the synonyms of another word! Let's say you would like to see all the synonyms of 'bright', EXCLUDING the synonyms of 'smart'.
4. Find the synonyms that two words SHARE. Let's say you would like to see all the synonyms that both 'eat' and 'drink' SHARE.
Perfect for those who care about finding the right word - a dangerously useful tool for writers, journalists, students and academics.
How much does it cost?
Use Multisaurus absolutely free and obligation free for 14 days. To continue using Multisaurus after this time, you will be requested to make a small in-app purchase.
To remove any confusion, the invitation to the trial now makes it clearer that the trial is not a subscription!
The app also now plays the tutorial before the invitation to start the trial or purchase to give the user a better idea of the app.
Ratings and Reviews
Where have you been all my life?!! **POET’S APPROVAL
This is one of those apps that I’m sure all writers like myself contemplated inventing at some point throughout the duration of their writers block or if ever you’re stuck on a word that just can’t seem to pop into mind. This app has alleviated so much unnecessary frustration that’s associated with “word-farts” as my daughter calls them. It is clean, aesthetically pleasing, easy to navigate, and fun to play on- even as an adult who takes her writing serious. Since discovering it in all its splendor, I can’t necessarily complain about anything in particular; tbh the only thing that’s missing is an angelic-hymnal cord upon initial opening of the app.... what an appropriate introduction jingle if I do say so myself. But yes, I would highly recommend to all my fellow poets and writers of all backgrounds. I am a passionate writer and I’ve made this app a consistent part of my everyday writing: and it’s definitely considered a reliable source for vocabulary expansion and/or rediscovered definitions of words you love to incorporate. Love it. Great job creating this app.
It has minor bugs in trying to reset the words. But, for the money you will find it hard to beat.
How do you get this to work?
So, I went ahead and with happy anticipation, bought the app (just a dollar, not bad.) and then downloaded it. First page is very minimal with a box to type in your word. So I did that, then there were other boxes that allowed me to modify my search, so far so good. I hit return on my keyboard and nothing happens. There isn’t a “go” or “enter” or “submit”button, there are just those aforementioned boxes. How do I get this to work? What am I missing?
Developer Response ,
Hi silver thing! Have you checked out the tutorial on the app? The question mark in a circle at the top right of the screen will take you there. If you're still finding it difficult to use, feel free to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org, I'd be happy to help.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Craig Grummitt
- 18.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2014 Interactive Coconut
- In-App Purchases
- Activate Multisaurus $0.99
- 14-day Trial. $0.00