Twitter is evolving towards media experience. We desperately need apps with powerful media features for Twitter. This app's multi-tab feature will be a definitive answer for your Twitter media experience. It offers an efficient way of browsing tweet medias in grid and fullscreen mode with the easy image/video save and batch download.
(Notice: 2 kinds of app privacy depending on subscription: For subscribers, it collects only usage data. For free users, it uses 3rd party advertising as shown below.)
About MultiTab App
MultiTab App is a series of iOS app that provides the 'Multi-tab' navigation feature for various social network services. MultiTab App is currently available for Tumblr, Facebook Page, Flickr, Reddit and Twitter.
(MultiTab App was formerly known as 'FastFeed App'. The app title was renamed recently.)
• Multi-tab: Each feed is opened on a new tab. The tab has menus such as ‘Close This’, ‘Close All But This’ and ‘Tab History’. Tab-bar supports auto-hide/restore.
• Grid/Detail Layout: Grid for fast scanning, Detail for full size content viewing. You can switch both layouts easily by tap/swipe gesture.
• Batch download
• Dark mode.
• Fullscreen viewer supports endless scroll of all the photos/videos in a feed. Slide show also supported.
• Smart paging: Scrolling stops at the beginning of a nearest content at the detail mode.
• Flexible content layout supports both portrait and landscape orientation.
• Universal app for both iPhone and iPad. Support iPad multitasking(Slide Over, Split View, PIP).
• Multiple accounts supported.
• iCloud sync for active tabs across multiple devices.
Specifically for Twitter
• Grid mode offers 4 types of tweet dislay: tweet, tweet+media, media, media only.
• Support Twitter Lists feature.
• More features will come.
Subscription for Premium Features (Yearly, Monthly)
• You can use this app freely. But some features are required to purchase.
• The following are exclusive to subscribers: Remove all ads, Tap options, and more features.
• Yearly and monthly subscription options are available. Family Sharing supported.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings of App Store.
• Slideshow can include video.
• Feed filter feature supported.(Subscribers only)
• Many improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Incredible design — so useful!
The creator clearly put a ton of thought into designing an interface that maintains all of Twitter’s sophisticated functionality while making those functions *way* easier to access and thus far more effective for regular browsing. This app is well worth learning and paying $4/year.
Finally, Twitter has a home
We all know the twitter iOS app is just okay. After cycling through many of other tweet apps , I found this. Tried it out for a couple of days. Spent a minimal amount to go ad-free. Telling all friends and family about this. It what all apps should be. (The Reddit app is just as good).
The application is severely disabled until you pay for it. You can’t even switch dark theme without paying. Too many features are just not accessible until you pay, do it’s hard to even evaluate….
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 44.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2020 Concerto
- In-App Purchases
- Yearly $3.99
- Monthly $1.99
- Donate to Support (Level 1) $1.99
- Donate to Support (Level 4) $19.99
- Donate to Support (Level 3) $9.99
- Donate to Support (Level 2) $4.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.