The MultitrackStudio Remote app for iPad turns your iPad into a powerful remote control for MultitrackStudio:
• Control the transport, including VariSpeed, markers and looping.
• Add and control tracks, groups, effect returns (up to 3) and the master section.
• Add and control effects and MIDI instruments.
• Toggle the Monitor / Punch / Sound On Sound buttons.
• Control the click track and the MIDI Keyboard Mapper.
MultitrackStudio 7.5 or newer is required. VariSpeed is available in MultitrackStudio Pro only.
The iPad must communicate via WIFI (4G etc. is not supported). Furthermore the iPad and your computer must both be connected to your home network.
• Adapted to latest iPad model screen sizes.
• Some tweaks like updating texts that changed in recent versions of MultitrackStudio.
Ratings and Reviews
Cool and straightforward
The other review her from 8 yrs ago looks like a review for the DAW rather than this remote. This app is to run the MTS app on PC and Mac. The DAW on those platforms and iPad is stellar. THis remote is stellar as well
Not Ready For Prime Time
MTS for iPad is like a box of fine chocolate candy that one must sort though wearing blindfolds and boxing gloves. The features are all there, the candy is high quality and each revision promises new and more delicious pieces. Now if only someone would fix the basic cardboard box to allow unobstructed access to the goodies.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Giel Bremmers
- 15.3 MB
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2013-2023 Bremmers Audio Design