MuPDF Viewer is a document renderer for viewing, annotating, printing, and sharing PDF documents. Its small size and exceptional speed are perfect for use on mobile devices.
• Open and render PDF, ePUB, XPS, and CBZ documents from your mobile device or cloud account
• Tailored for high-quality, anti-aliased graphics
• Supports PDF with transparency and encryption
• Ability to zoom, hyperlink, search text, and more
• The restore last view feature takes you automatically to your last read location
• Full-screen viewing mode
• Link navigation allows for jumping between link locations
• Highlight text within documents
• Draw annotations with customizable colors and line thickness
• Add text comments to files with our Note feature
• Wirelessly print files to thousands of supported printers
• Connect and share with your Google Drive, Box, and Dropbox cloud accounts
• Email documents or send them to another application
MuPDF Viewer also supports the viewing of ePUB, XPS, and CBZ files.
This mobile app is based on Artifex’s MuPDF software library. If you are interested in licensing our full-featured PDF and XPS software library for commercial use, please contact us at https://artifex.com/contact/.
MuPDF is under continual development, to report a bug please open a bug report on http://bugs.ghostscript.com/.
Stay Connected with MuPDF!
• Full-screen mode - tap the icon to the right of the top bar to enter full-screen mode - tap anywhere on the document to return.
• Link navigation - new icons on the Pages ribbon, one to return from jumping to a link, the other to rejump.
• Added Support button on the home screen, invoking Zendesk.
• Fixed Open in from other apps not working for some document formats, including XPS.
• Fix autoscrolling to keep selected text on screen.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Back to old version
Back to old version please!.
Developer Response ,
We're sorry to hear you do not like the new version. Is there something specific you liked about the old version better? We are always trying to improve our products, so if you would like to send your feedback to email@example.com, we will take your comments under consideration. Thank you.
Old version had better functionality
I started using Mu on a recommendation. I was told it was one the fastest PDF reader. After downloading i had to agree i no longer found my self waiting for pages to catch up while i was looking through a document. I was quite content with Mu and used it for all of my ipad pdf needs. Until the update. I tried to like the update but so many of the key features i come to expect in a PDF reader seem missing or are so hard to find that i still don't know how to use them. Key features that are missing to me.
1. I can’t go to specific page number. I cannot find what i need to press to type a page number and be able to go straight to that page.
2. Bookmark drop down menu does not allow collapsing categories. This means lots of scrolling through the menu often missing what I’m looking for due to the sheer number of bookmark choices.
3. Inability to keep a file in Mu. I have several books i reference frequently saved to Mu so i don't need to transfer them with internet acess. Since the update i have been unable to add books. They show up and then when the app is closed they disappear.
I thought the load speed would make up for these missing features but it doesn’t. So in at this point it back to other PDF readers.
Very Fast PDF Reader
This is one of the fastest PDF readers I've used on iOS. There are only two things that keep it from being 5 stars for me:
1. There are touch zones to the right and left of each PDF page that move you back and forth between pages. This can sometimes get in the way and I would like to see an option to either disable it or tweak the settings so that the touch zones stay farther to the outside of the document.
2. The other thing I'd like to see is the ability to rename the PDF documents.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Artifex Software Inc.
- 41.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2001-2019 Artifex Software, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.