Mural is a collaborative intelligence company powering effective ideation, innovation, alignment, and team building at 95% of the Fortune 100. Work together in real-time or asynchronously with a digital whiteboard and collaboration features designed to inspire better collaboration that leads to business-driving outcomes.
The Mural app for iPhone and iPad keeps you connected to your team and enables you to capture and share inspiration on the go.
Innovative teams at IBM, Intuit, Microsoft, GitLab, Steelcase, Thoughtworks, and Atlassian use Mural to collaborate from anywhere. Use the Mural iPhone and iPad apps to:
* Bring your best ideas to life, wherever you work best
* Invite your team to a collaboration session no matter where they are
* Review content and provide feedback to keep work moving forward
* Spark creative thinking with freehand drawing
* Map concepts and ideas with your Apple Pencil
Mural meets security standards for enterprise organizations with mobile device management and secure sign in supported by our Microsoft Intune Mobile Application Management integration.
With the Mural app for mobile devices, you can:
* Create a new mural
* Add content in sticky notes, shapes, and text boxes with a variety of formatting options at your fingertips
* Draw ideas and sketch notes with a number of colors and line sizes
* Invite collaborators to your murals and easily change link permissions
* Add, edit, delete, and mention other collaborators in comments
* Enhance your visual thinking with a library of icons
* Participate in a voting session
* Share excitement and visual feedback with reactions
* Export a mural as a PDF, image, or zip file
* Add images from your photo library, take in the moment photos, or upload files
* Send a mural to a touchscreen display for hybrid collaboration sessions
* Organize content and ideas with frameworks
* Change mural settings
* Digitize physical sticky notes with Mural Scan or Post-it® App integration
* Easily present with outline and presentation mode
To use the Mural app, an account and sign-in is required. Learn more at www.mural.co.
In this update, we’ve focused on fixing some bugs, enhancing the UI and UX to improve your overall app experience. We’ve made significant strides in refining the interface and usability including better overall performance, faster loading time and smoother navigation to empower team collaboration from anywhere.
Ratings and Reviews
Was having trouble with the web app crashing every time I drag and dropped photos from my MS Teams so I thought it would be easier to import images from the app but it kept logging me out while in the process. After the third time it wouldn’t even take my password and said I had 1 attempt left after putting in the correct password once… I force quit and reopened and the app was already logged in. Both versions are wonky. Other than the frustrating experience and time wasted at least it was easier using the app even though it kept logging me out.
This App Does Not Work
Despite many, many attempts to get this app to work on my iPad Pro, it simply doesn’t function. To add insult to injury, Mural won’t allow an iPad user to use Mural through the browser. It forces us to open the useless app whenever we attempt to access a mural. This means I must instead use my work computer to access Mural and effectively anchors me to my desk, defeating the benefit of using my iPad to perform work. Every single other application offered by my employer through our company portal to my iPad works so I must assume Mural holds the blame here.
It is an endless loop of attempting to log in and then being met with failures. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app dozens of times and followed the directions of my IT department on how to connect. Unfortunately, this app simply does not work. Without the benefit of using Mural on my iPad, I have switched back to OneNote for all of my collaboration on the go. It works perfectly, is secured through my company’s portal and VPN, and allows my co-workers and I to collaborate visually. Best yet: It actually works on my iPad. Flawlessly. Result: No need for Mural, at all. It was a nice concept but without the ability to use it on my iPad there is no reason to bother using it on my work desktop computer.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for sharing your feedback! We apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused and are here to help identify a quick solution. Can you please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can investigate this further?
What did you do to the pen tools?
In older versions, the pen tools worked pretty well. No longer. Especially the Apple Pencil gesture to switch between the marker and the eraser. You guys broke it last summer and it's still not fixed. Lines are rendered clunky and shift to smooth after biting stops, making any sort of precision difficult. C'mon Tactivos! Don't make me switch to Figma!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for sharing your feedback! We apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused and we are here to help identify a quick solution. Can you please email us at email@example.com so we can investigate this further?
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tactivos Inc.
- 21.3 MB
- Requires iOS 15.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.4 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Mural. All rights reserved.