True crime stories that will keep you up at night!
This is not for the faint of heart, Murder Minute stories are detailed and with photos and videos of crime scenes and serial killers. All of our stories are thoroughly researched and 100% true. Our writers are respectful of the victims and do not glorify or condone violence but be warned that some of these stories are very disturbing.
Murder Minute covers every aspect of true crime. Infamous serial killers, unsolved cases, police investigations, court procedures and more. Some of these stories you are guaranteed to never have heard of, no matter how much you know about true crime.
Maybe you are intrigued by the psychology of serial killers? Or maybe you want to know how they operate so you can make sure you and your loved ones don’t become victims? Murder Minute adjusts to your preferences and has great stories for anyone with an interest in true crime.
If you like horror, creepy stories, mystery or true crime then Murder Minute is for you.
MURDER MINUTE PREMIUM
- You can subscribe to receive more than twice the daily content and always receive all episodes of a story at once
- The subscription is $1.99 weekly or $6.99 monthly*
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
*Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD
Questions? Email email@example.com
Easier browsing and better organization of stories.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I’m mixed on this app because the last few days, it has kept saying I had a new story or notification when in fact I haven’t. There is also an app support link but it goes directly to the stories. No customer service or technical
support. The stories are good and I enjoy them, but after deleting the app and re-downloading, there isn’t an account option so I basically start over. I’ve now just decided to delete the app altogether. I’d like there to be a login or account option to know where you left off and maybe the notification to actually go away once you’ve read the daily story. :) And a way to contact them if there is an issue with the app.
Developer Response ,
Hi. We apologize that you have had issues with the app. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take care of it for you.
LOVE the app, but no support :(
I was a premium member and in the last week or so I stopped getting stories altogether. I messaged the support email twice and never got a response either time. That was super disappointing. Especially considering the articles had started to decline in quality. The older staff writers are still producing to the level they started with...but the newer ones leave out crucial details and have even reported things incorrectly. I’ll happily subscribe again and fix the rating once the app gets working again and I start getting new episodes. I’m happy to wait for quality over quantity...just wish they had a support team that even cared about its paying customers and letting them know what’s wrong.
Mediocre at best
It’s alright. I do like the idea and it gives you some interesting info but I’m not a huge fan. It says you get a new story every day but in reality you get maybe a third of a story or less a day and it takes 3+ days to finish a story about one person. You don’t have the option to continue the entire story in one day. You’re limited to maybe a paragraph a day at that and then you have to wait until the next day to get another paragraph and so on until the story is finished. So I mean I’ll just stick with researching and get all my info in one day rather than wait an entire week to read a story about one person.
- Banter App Inc
- 26.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 Banter App Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Murder Minute Premium $1.99
- Murder Minute Premium $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.