The American Academy of Neurology (AAN), representing more than 28,000 neurologists and neuroscientists worldwide, is the trusted name in evidence-based guidelines for diseases of the brain and central nervous system. The AAN Muscle Disease Guidelines app includes “Diagnosis and Treatment of Limb-Girdle and Distal Dystrophies,” published in the AAN’s leading scientific journal Neurology®. Download the AAN Muscular Disease Guidelines app for iOS/Android.
- Clinical Practice Guideline for Physicians
- Summary of Guideline for Clinicians
- Summary of Guideline for Patients
- Find Local Neurologists tool with interactive map
Added a new guideline on Facioscapulohumeral Muscular Dystrophy
Ratings and Reviews
- American Academy of Neurology
- 46.5 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2015 American Academy of Neurology
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.