Muscle & Fitness is dedicated to providing the most cutting-edge training, nutrition, and supplement information to young men looking to build muscle.
Muscle & Fitness Pricing:
• Subscription 1 Month - USD 2.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - USD 24.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
This release includes bug fixes and general stability improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love but it's got some technical issues
The app is great and easy to operate. You get everything you get in a physical copy of the magazine. Past issues are available, along with some free ones. The main problems I've encountered were the pages were not HD, no book marking, and page numbering was off from the magazines index. So if you zoomed in on workouts or want the text larger it's pixels are visible. If you exit the app while reading an issue and re-open it you start back to the beginning of the magazine. When reading an article in an issue mentioning the a page further in the magazine the pages did not match up to what is displayed in the app as in the pages. But these are easily fixed in later updates, just hope it happens.
Where is the October 2019 issue?
This magazine app is so frustrating! We are still waiting for the digital October 2019 issue and it is 10/12 now! This is unacceptable! This is not a cheap subscription either! They give us a few issues early, all is well, then it will grind to a stop and we get no new issue. I want a refund or a print subscription for free! Get it together American Media! If you can’t handle the technology don’t offer a digital subscription, idiots!
Update: It is nearly the end of April and we still don’t have the April 2020 issue! It worked great for 5 months after an update but they are back at their old ways again. We should definitely receive a free print subscription for this kind of service! My subscription renews next month, developers and publisher! Do you think I’m gonna ever see another new issue? What are the Vegas odds on that?
No new issues on app Apr-May ‘20
I don’t see the new issues. Apr or May ‘20 I’m only able to sign in with email and password. Account number or address don’t work. I’ve tried to restore issues, none available. I deleted the app and signed in only through email and password, doesn’t recognize anything else. Now the recent issues Jan-Mar ‘20 I have to pay $7 or have a 2min window to see it when I had them downloaded before I restored the entire app. I email help support but they told me to do what I already did and if I couldn’t get it fix to contact M&F. But where? Anybody read this reviews? What’s going on? I’m aware I won’t get the printed issue anymore but what’s up with the app?
- American Media Inc
- 50.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- ©2019 American Media LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Muscle & Fitness March 2014 $2.99
- Muscle & Fitness July 2013 $2.99
- Muscle & Fitness August 2013 $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.