** MASSIVE price reduction for a limited time only! **
DEVELOPED IN COLLABORATION WITH STANFORD UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE:
- Muscle System Pro III is used by most universities and is now the standard learning/reference tool for students and medical professionals.
- MUSCLE SYSTEM PRO III is a multi-award winning app.
- Featured at WWDC 2012: ‘Making a Difference one App at a Time’.
- App Store’s Top 10 Essentials for iPad apps in the Medical Category.
- App Store’s Top 5 Patient Education apps for Healthcare Professionals.
- App Store’s Top 10 for the Anatomical Reference Category.
"The professional apps by 3D4Medical are rapidly becoming the de facto choice for anatomy visualization on the iPad. Muscle System Pro III is no exception."
"Muscle System Pro III is a great option for users who wish to have a completely customizable human anatomy app."
– Apps on Tapp
"This is a 3D powerhouse of interactive anatomy that every doctor, chiropractor, nurse practitioner and massage therapist should own, not to mention every medical student or anyone interested in human anatomy."
"The images really are stunning when seen on the iPad."
– Clinical journal of Sports Medicine Blog.
MUSCLE SYSTEM PRO III’ TOP FEATURES ARE:
- 360 horizontal degree rotation of any body part - with a swipe of your finger.
- Rotate vertically for inferior and superior for unique views where applicable.
- 10 layers of superficial and deep muscle.
- New 3D level with insertion / origin points mapped onto bone.
- 215 animations of every movement of each articulation (flexion, extension, etc.)
- 425 audio pronunciations, for every label.
- Draw on any screen image and then share it through email, Facebook or Twitter.
- 2 types of Quiz, Drag and Drop and Multi-choice - with ability to test on specific areas or muscles.
- Interface: Completely rebuilt to allow for simple navigation.
- Mix layers: Make one layer semitransparent to compare against another layer.
- Public Notes: Post or browse through shared public notes.
- Graphical Hints: On screen hints that can be turned on or off, for a complete understanding of all the app's features.
Muscle System Pro III’s primary use is as a learning tool but it can also be used as a fast and innovative reference tool by utilizing the index function that allows the user to select a muscle and the app will automatically zoom in and identify it. Additionally, this app is ideal for physicians, educators or professionals, in helping to locate a muscle and / or explain its relevance for certain conditions, ailments and injuries.
MORE FROM 3D4MEDICAL:
- Heart Pro III - Interactive Cardiology
- Brain & Nervous System Pro III - Interactive Neuroanatomy
- Skeletal System Pro III - Interactive Osteology
- Spine Pro III – Interactive Chiropractic App
- Orthopedic Patient Education – Interactive Orthopedics
- Specialized Body Region Apps
OTHER 3D4MEDICAL APPS ALSO AVAILABLE IN THE HEALTH & FITNESS CATEGORY ON THE APP STORE:
- iMuscle – Workout aid and anatomical reference
- iYoga Premium – Ground breaking motion capture yoga app
We take pride in our apps at 3D4Medical and continually strive to engage with our customers. From the first edition of Muscle System Pro, we have consistently listened to our users and upgraded out apps continually and throughout.
Email us via the App Feed Back address below to engage with our development process:
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app for learning muscles, quiz feature suggestions
This is a really nice app, and it’s helped my learning in a very efficient way. The quiz feature is decent, but a few changes would make it great and/or fantastic:
We need the ability to rotate the models during the quiz - there are times when it’s too difficult to understand the muscle typography with the one view you are given during the quiz.
We need a “pause after incorrect answers option for quizzes - During the quiz, if you pick the wrong answers (in both multichoice and label mode), you only have a split second to see your mistake and the correction. We need the pause so we can study the error / corrected answers.
Also, FYI - your App support page doesn’t load, otherwise, I’d put my suggestions there.
Worth the money.
This app is well worth the money you spend on it. If your taking A&P I&II this will be very helpful and a great way to memorize locations of specific muscles you need to know for class. There is a built in quiz that tests your knowledge and is great to get you prepared for a big test.
I would like it if you could type in the answers as a way to help memorize the correct spelling so I hope you developers read this and take my advice. I would like to purchase the bundle now as a tool for future reference. Good work and compliments to the developing team.
Most helpful app
I have paid for other apps like this but have never felt the confidence after using them like I do after using this app. My clients find it fascinating when I show them certain muscles with the media and just seeing the 3D portion on the body. I've taken and assisted others on the MBLEX and everyone has attributed this app as being the best at knowing everything needed on each muscle. I find it helpful every time in use it even if it's a muscle I always seem to work on!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.