Jambuddy is a collaborative voice memo app for musicians and songwriters.
Easily record your ideas, structure them and send them to your fellow musicians. With Jambuddy's multitrack system you can add tracks on top of each other. That way you can collaborate anytime, anywhere.
All your recordings will automatically be backed up by Jambuddy.
Jambuddy's goal is to empower musicians songwriting process for musicians and songwriters.
A creative moment is something that can just come up from nothing and be gone as quick as it came.
We offer musicians and songwriters a service which erases obstacles from the creative process.
Museai has changed name to Jam-buddy!
We worked behind the scenes to improve the whole app:
- Updated design and flow
- New save flow, making it easier to record and save your ideas.
- Receive notifications when you are invited to a group or someone has posted a new track
Ratings and Reviews
Love the sound quality of the recordings. Everything sounds crisp and clean. However, you cannot change the volume of individual tracks, there is no fast forward or rewind, and if you have to pause for any reason it starts the track back at the beginning. If these issues are fixed I would be a very happy camper with this app.
No individual volume controls for tracks and can't edit track length to clean things up. Figure that would be included for a recording program. Also plays from one window in the background of the other windows.
Missing Fundamental Features Necessary for Recording
1. You can't save what you recorded to an audio file or share it with anyone outside the app; what's the point of recording if you can't do anything with what you created
2. Once you record a track it seems there is a bug and you can't delete the track
3. No volume control for tracks
4. No editing ability
5. Seems to be bug with adding picture
6. Can't seem to name your song
7. Can't seem to move a recording from one group to another
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.