LEARN AND PLAY FREE SHEET MUSIC
• The largest sheet music collections
• Over 700K pieces of free sheet music
• Latest hits, classics and independent music
• Play sheet music offline
• Daily submitted new scores
• Start your free trial and unlock MuseScore Pro membership benefits
LARGE SHEET MUSIC ARCHIVE
One of the largest catalogs of sheet music, where you can find your favorite scores by instrument (piano, trumpet, violin, percussion, flute, etc.) and listen to them
ADD TO FAVORITES
Add the scores you like to Favorites to quickly access them
Download scores and access them offline anywhere you go
WITH MUSESCORE YOU CAN:
• view and play sheet music
• set the tempo and transpose
• set the volume and visibility of each instrument in every score with the Mixer tool
• share your favorite sheet music with your friends and fans
• export sheet music to PDF
• use metronome
• loop any part of a song with the Loop tool
The more you tell us, the better MuseScore gets.
Q Can I notate music with this app?
A No, you can not. To notate music, use the free notation software available on musescore.org
Q Can I open my own .mscz files with this app?
A You can open files from email, Dropbox, websites etc...
Follow MuseScore and share your feedback.
• The MuseScore Pro subscription gives you unlimited access to the app's premium features and musescore.com website's premium features.
• The subscription price is $6.99/monthly, $49.99/yearly*
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package
• Subscriptions may be managed, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your device's Account Settings after purchase
• There is no way to cancel your current subscription during its active period
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
* Price are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD.
You can read our terms of service at https://musescore.com/legal/terms
Hotfix of navigation issue.
Ratings and Reviews
Just a big pain
If this app actually worked, I would love it! I play the piano and the trumpet and this app has a ton of awesome songs to play. The day I downloaded it, everything was great, I found some really great music, learned some cool things, and just overall had a great time. But since then, the app has just been horrible. The interface covers up a whole line of music, and if you try to remove the interface it works sometimes, other times it doesn’t work and often it will misunderstand and turn the page. However, If you try to turn the page, most of the time it won’t do anything or it will toggle the interface. The problem is, there aren’t any controls for the functions you want, you just have to tap, swipe, or pound on the screen until it does what you want it to.
Oh yeah, also, often if you turn the page it does the little page turn animation but doesn’t actually turn the page. Then no matter how many times you try to turn the page, it just stays as the same page of music (or it toggles the interface and you scream at your phone and you post a lengthy-one star review about how much you hate MuseScore)
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback. We've fixed the issues with score controls, turning pages and the other issues. So it works stable now. Please try the new update and let us if there is something we need to improve, I would appreciate that much.
Good right now, but could be much better.
So this would be a 4 star, but there’s one thing that I think would make this app a whole lot better. That thing is, to be able to make score sheets in the app, or at least have an app that solely focuses on the ability to make score sheets that pairs with this app, as in you could upload scores you make in the supposed sister app from this app. And I haven’t exactly come across some of the issues other users have had with this app, except for when I try to open score sheets that are very long, so for instance medleys which tend to be over 10 or 20 minutes long. Every time I try to open a very long score sheet on the app, it freezes and I can’t do anything except for close the app and relaunch it. Meanwhile, the website has little to no problem opening the same exact score, and just to be clear I use a laptop that is over 2 or 3 years old, it’s a Dell and is not exactly great, and I use google chrome as my default browser. Other than that I don’t have any real problems with the app, and if you could conjure up something that allows users to make score sheets on their mobile device and upload from this app when on the go, that would be quite a make up for the mentioned “issues” that users comment on that I can’t seem to find or come across.
Muse score is basically the best app I've ever used to find music for different instruments. The ability to find music for different instruments makes it easy to put together little bands that can play together. The transposing button is awesome so you can change it to whatever key you want! The play button allows you to listen to how the score is supposed to be played giving you a place to start and sort of your own little teacher. You also have the option to print off scores, it's a little confusing, but worth the struggle. And the ability to write your own scores is awesome! They have an application that you can write music on and share with everyone!All in all, an awesome platform for writing and finding music!
- 139.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 MuseScore BVBA
- In-App Purchases
- MuseScore Pro $6.99
- MuseScore Pro $49.99
- MuseScore Pro $32.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.