Mush is all about bringing moms together.
Not sure about weaning?
Want to know the best thing to watch whilst feeding?
Ask our community of friendly mums on Mush
Becoming a mom is amazing. However, at some point it might feel like your world has been turned upside down.
Sarah & Katie created Mush to provide friendship, support and local mom meet-ups.
So, what's Mush all about..?
1. Find moms who are nearby with kids the same age
You can message them and meet in your favourite coffee spot
2. Join local meet-ups
Check out your home feed to see what's going on nearby
3. Check what's normal
Ask our community about the things that are puzzling you
4. Read our great guides based on your kids' age
We have brilliant writers who will make you smile
5. Realise you are not alone!
Come and join hundreds of thousands of moms who realise being a mum is more fun when we do it together
ASK AN EXPERT SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE:
Our latest feature is available on a subscription basis, and allows you get expert help for your parenting dilemmas.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
• Mush ‘Ask an Expert’ offers two auto-renewing subscription options: monthly and yearly.
* Mush offers a seven day free trial. Your account will be charged for renewal at the end of the seven day free trial.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• If there are any trial periods, your account will be charged for the amount of the subscription package when the trial period ends.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
• The cost of renewal will be the cost of the package purchased, at the time of purchase, without any introductory offer discounts.
You asked, we listened! No more long threads or missed messages in group chat, with our new feature you can now swipe to reply to an individual message.
If you love as much as we do Mush then please leave a lovely review in the App Store.
The Mush Team xxx
Ratings and Reviews
I joined mush because it was a great concept, as it can feel isolating with a new baby.
There are several issues with it however, when you click someone's profile it doesn't show the whole picture - you just see the bottom half of the profile picture.
The filters for finding new mums aren't very helpful. I think I have more tags to who I am but you can only pick four.
I wouldn't mind chatting with mums who live further away from me but are the same age (as i'm on a younger age range)
It also glitches occasionally, I think I lost a chat with someone without doing anything.
It's a great concept as mentioned right at the start.
The guides on the homepage are fun and useful. Combined with the chat and profiles, it feels like a social network for moms.
I'm happy I've joined mush, met some people that I've seen around the city and didn't have a contact for. Helped me to feel more socially confident after having a baby. Don't regret joining but believe there are some things that can be improved.
I like the concept but when I try to talk to people my messages can't be viewed. I can't see what's been said or sent. It says message service is not ready. I don't understand why.
Best "mom meeting app" I've used!
This is such a good idea and there are a few other apps like this. I live in America and I tried some of the other apps similar to this, and this is the best one by far. They send you cute little articles on parenting, and the other mom's on this app are great! Definitely recommend!!!
- Mush Limited
- 63.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Mush Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Ask an expert monthly $5.49
- Ask an expert annual $47.99
- Ask an expert monthly $5.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.