- "Awesome app and idea it makes easy to identify mushrooms"
- "To my astonishment, this app works incredibly well. I am amazed at how accurate it is."
- "The best I’ve seen - love it"
** BEST WAY TO IDENTIFY MUSHROOM IN NATURE **
- Instantly identify any fungus from photo or camera.
- High quality database maintained by scientists and collaborators around the world.
- Study captured fungi on Wikipedia.
- Identify anywhere anytime even without internet access.
- Diary book for captured fungi.
Identify any fungus anywhere on earth instantly with the latest AI technology. Our database is maintained by scientists and collaborators around the world. We only take answers from trusted professional to train our machine learning algorithm so that it can give you the best result.
• You can start your 3-days trial to try this app.
• Subscription auto-renew at the end of subscription period, unless cancelled 24-hours in advance prior to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Per Apple policy, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Improved performance & bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Awesome... it expensive.
I have no idea about the accuracy of the results, but it is a fun app. It did recognize all right the mushroom I know already.
Always a new glitch
At first the app would just close itself when I added a photo for identification, now after the update, it just switches back and forth between my new photo and the last photo I added when it’s uploading, and just keeps telling me the results for my last upload, not my new photo. It doesn’t seem this app can ever work out the glitches. It’s unfortunate too because when the app is actually working properly, which is rare, it does give accurate results.
It needs to be cleared that this is not a free app. It is an app that requires payment in order to be properly used. It allows you to identify one picture and the it blocks you from anything else unless you pay. Generally this won’t be a problem except you won’t be able to test how useful it is really, since it won’t allow you to explore it and use it a fair amount before jumping the trigger of the paywall.
It would be more useful to have ads in the app or have a free version for identification.
- Phuong Bui
- 48.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Nature Identification
- In-App Purchases
- Mushroom Identification $39.99
- Mushroom Identification $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.