◆ Music Enthusiasts' Favorite Mobile Community App!
Are you looking for a place to talk about your favorite bands and find new ones to explore? Do you want to join a community that shares your passion for new music? Music Amino allows you to meet new friends from all over the world who share your interest in music!
Showcase your favorite artists, bands, instruments, songs, albums and more while discovering new friends along the way. Everything from One Direction, Lady Gaga or Taylor Swift- you’ve found the right place to discuss your passion! It’s a welcoming and enthusiastic community.
- Discuss and share your favorite new songs, and artists
- Ask questions and start discussions to discover new music from others
- Write answers to share your knowledge with others and gain reputation points
- Discover other music enthusiasts nearby and far away to make new friends
This is the perfect place for people looking share the music they love- and learn about new music from others!
- Discover unique remixes, bootlegs and international music
- Create artist profiles and build collections around your favorite bands and singers
- Discuss music with our expert community to become even more knowledgeable
Come find us on the web:
Bug fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
At first I thought that all people on there would be pop music lovers...
I'm a metal head, and I've found some great people who share my music taste on there :) Although it does move a bit slow, and the "latest" news feed is trashed with one directioners' and believers' posts... I wouldn't care as much if they at least checked their spelling once in a while.
So, metal heads (or rock fans), you should join and just add people with the same music taste to avoid the believer/directioner stuff :)
I FOUND FRIENDS.
Some users are the problem
Every day I see some stupid post about how someone else is better than everyone else because of what music they listen to, and complaints about popular music. People need to stop complaining and comparing and just listen to music and share what they like.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Narvii Inc.
- 147.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, French, German, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Narvii Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.