Great music for all! Musicbed is all about making quality music easily accessible for licensing, empowering creatives to tell better stories, and supporting musical artists.
We believe quality music shouldn’t be tough to track down. We’ve taken the grunt work out of the licensing process and brought the best in independent music straight to your headphones. Just a couple of taps gets you access to unique songs tailor-made for your project. When you find the right fit, you can quickly license it for your next project through our website or directly with our licensing team.
Here are some feature highlights:
- Offline mode! Take your music licensing into the depths of Yosemite or 32,000 feet up — offline mode will roam with you! You can now sync our playlists and your Wishlists for listening even when LTE and WiFi can’t make the hike.
- Top notch playlists that are updated daily by our team, so you always have the freshest vibes in your pocket.
- Follow playlists and artists to receive updates when your favorites release new music!
- Invite your peers to shared Wishlists to collaborate and add songs for a project.
- Add comments to shared Wishlists to let your compadres know which songs are perfect for the project.
- Immersive home view that gets you to the best new music, straight from our curation team.
- Choose whether to sync offline music using cellular data or back home on WiFi.
- Sort by album view for those of you that are into that sort of thing.
We are always looking for ways to improve the Musicbed app.
Included in this update:
- Songs now play faster than ever, allowing you to find that perfect track in less time.
Ratings and Reviews
So I got Bose Bluetooth headphones for Christmas and anytime I put the phone to sleep and use the headphones for audio control it locks out the play/pause, etc buttons so I can’t control the app anymore when I go back into the app to move playlists or add criteria to browse songs more to my liking. Love the app. Love what you guys do. Love the subscription option. Love that the app no longer eats GB of data when on the road. Can you fix the Bluetooth issue? Please?
Number 1 recourse, app is great
I use to license musicbed tracks for big budget clients, now I use the membership and get to provide musicbed tracks for every client I work with. Such a game changer in helping elevate my work. Love the app and being able to share playlists. 5 stars!
Can’t add new songs to an existing playlist
When I go to add a new song to an existing set of playlists that I’ve curated over the years, it prompts me to create a new playlist to add that song to instead; every song does this, and it doesn’t even list out the existing ones I’d like to add them to, thus spamming my playlist view when I’m forced to create a new playlist. Very annoying. Will rate higher once fixed. Thanks.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.