Modern music player with built-in equalizer, 3D sound and Eq presets.
Number 1 among music players at AppStore for your iPhone / iPod / iPad. Over 10,000,000 copies worldwide.
Download your favorite music to your device and listen to it offline.
- Support for up to 5000 songs;
- Background music playback in offline mode;
- Import music from iPod Library, Wi-Fi transfer (Browser), Files application, Music / iTunes file sharing;
- Support for cloud storage: Google Drive, DropBox, OneDrive, Mega, Yandex;
- Format support: mp3, m4a, flac, aac, wave, aifc, aiff, caf, ac3, 3gp formats;
- Sorting (by name, artist and last added);
- Moving files;
- Manage playlists;
- Sleep timer;
- Dark Appearance;
- 12 color themes;
- 20 equalizer presets;
- 3D sound;
- Bass Boost
- Vocal enhancement
- Reverberation effects
Make your unlimited music library available on your device! Anytime and anywhere!
Your 5 star ratings and reviews will help the app get even better!
• Lifetime Premium
Price of Subscription:
• 1 Week
• 1 Month
• 1 Year
Length of Subscription:
• 1 Week Pro Subscription
• 1 Month Pro Subscription
• 1 Year Pro Subscription
Price of Subscription:
What is included:
• 3D Sound
• EQ Presets
• Bass Boost
• Treble Boost
• No Ads
• All new Features
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- Available song Lyrics
- Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Excellent on tablet, buggy at best on phone
I’ve used this app on my tablet for a few good months and it’s the only music player I’ve used. This app really is great and I can just use music from files I have on my phone, unlike most music apps I’ve tried. Everything is great here. The ads aren’t intrusive and the music player works fine.
That being said, this application only works on my tablet. The moment I installed it on my iPhone, it started bugging out. The app would close at random times, not play music or even play tones at high speeds. The music on the app glitches and the app doesn’t want to play one song if it’s turned off. Constantly sends a “Livesteam lost connect. Reconnect or play offline music.” I only have downloaded music on it and it constantly displays this message everytime I close the app or turn my phone screen off. I really want to love this app, but these problems make it almost impossible to listen to music and doing work. Please fix this, as I really want to use this app.
After the latest update, looping doesn't work properly
I am one of those people that likes to loop songs. This app has been great for that so far. However, after the latest update, the looping for a single track no longer works properly. Instead of setting the song to loop like before, the new update either moves on to the next song in the playlist or stops the loop after one playback. Please fix this issue as it is greatly impacting my experience with this app.
EDIT: This has been fixed, but there is a new issue. The title now shows as unknown despite the file having a name. Before, the file name would be used as the title and that system worked well.
On a separate note, I think there should be an option to remove only the auto generated covers instead of all covers. Some of the covers were added by me and I'd like to be able to keep those but get rid of the auto generated ones.
One Glaring Issue
This used to be my favorite app to listen to music I downloaded and stored on my OneDrive. However, with the changes made for the new UI, I noticed that the app attempts to give downloaded music a cover pertaining to a particular artist, album, etc. to the best of its ability (which in my case has been pretty inaccurate). This was an issue I had with many other music apps like this, and it was the reason why I initially downloaded this one rather than all the others prior to the UI change. It may be a minor issue overall, but it can be irritating. I’d really appreciate if I had the ability to either modify the covers or leave them blank like before.
- Reoent Assets
- 167.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © Reoent Assets
- In-App Purchases
- Offline Music Player Monthly $7.99
- Offline Music Player Yearly $71.99
- Offline Music Player Weekly $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.