Catalog, organize, inventory, & list all of your music database. Built-in UPC barcode album collection scanner. Manage CD, vinyl LP records, cassette tapes, and more!
** Also look for our apps on the iPad! **
Quickly catalog, filter, sort, and manage all of the albums you own. View information, cover, and add personal details.
Uses barcode scanning, database search and manual barcode entry.
Here are just a handful of the features you get with this app:
- Create a free account and store your albums collection list in the cloud online. Access from any iOS device any time!
- Syncs directly with https://www.sortitapps.com/ so you can manage your collection online at any computer!
- Create a Wishlist of existing and new albums that you'd like to eventually own.
- Filter an Sort on any field of information within a album.
- A coverflow view to see all of your albums when you turn your device sideways.
- Sort with the words The and A in the title.
- Library or List views. View your collection as you'd see it on a wall.
- Add your person details to a album: Loaned To, Purchase Price, Storage Location, etc.
- Edit any album details that are incorrect. All of our data is user driven so correct it as need and it will fix it for everyone!
- Support for all countries, sizes, speeds, record labels, artist/bands, and more.
- High resolution cover art for each album.
- Full barcode scanning (10 items free, then in-app purchase).
- Bulk Scanning to add your albums to the application even quicker (in-app purchase).
- Shake to select a random item in your collection.
- Offline viewing of collection, export your collection, extra themes, and more! (in-app purchases)
Check out other apps by Sort It! Apps to manage most any collection you own.
Better than Collectorz, Discogs, Delicious Library, Gemr, CompleteSet, and others!
- Fixed a problem with themes when Dark Mode was on.
- Fixes sort and filter bugs introduced in the last release.
Ratings and Reviews
Database Is A Bit Small
I want to preface this by saying that this app has an amazing setup and I recommend it to avid collectors like myself. I started collecting albums and cds 2 years ago and have made it up to around 100, this app is great for organizing what I have an what I would like in the future. If you collect a lot of pop punk like I do, then be prepared to enter a lot of the new wave albums manually as the database does not have them (for instance: Palaye Royale, Sleeping With Sirens, The Maine, IDKHOW, etc.), however, the app does have most older pop punk bands (Green Day, blink-182, Good Charlotte, etc.). My only issue with the app is the time that it took to manually enter a lot of my albums.
First off, if a majority of your records are from the 50s, 60s, and 70s - you’re gonna be entering a lot of artist and album titles into the search bar looking for your albums. I guess barcode technology came out in the 80s - which is about when I started record collecting. I’d say about 9/10 albums I own have barcodes. Only issue is that the database is not up to date with some of the newer releases, which is fine. Honestly, the joy of this app has been going through my entire collection (700+ and still counting!) And seeing albums I forgot I owned. Def recommend this one if your collection is getting outta hand.
So easy to start organizing
I’ve been using this app for about five minutes now and it’s the greatest thing I’ve ever seen… I just went thru a painful 500 listing of my vinyl album collection using another app. I wish I had found this before I had done all that work because its much easier to use. This is a breeze and I highly recommend it!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- iCollect Everything, LLC
- 99.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Age Rating
- © iCollect Everything, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Pro $9.99
- Unlock Desktop Links $24.99
- Unlock Collectable $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.