The ultimate beat & loops mixer app now! Join millions of people who use Music Maker JAM to create, share and discover amazing tracks across all genres - trap, hip hop, house, RnB, rock, pop, and more!
• Remix FREE/premium audio loops from our store.
• Add vocals to your track on top of studio-quality beats.
• Acquire FREE virtual currency to buy even more loops.
• Apply FREE / pro FX & harmony features to your beats.
• Record your track and instantly share it to a worldwide audience.
► UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES
• Choose from 300+ Mix Packs with a 100k+ loops library.
• Become a producer who records live with a perfect mixdown on the 8-channel mixer.
• Access thousands of studio-quality loops; from beats and vocals to synth leads and bass lines.
• Compose your own unique sound by combining samples from different music genres.
► Music Maker PRO
• Get full access to all Pro features
• Take remixing to the next level by adjusting harmonies, editing song parts and adding real-time FX.
► AND MORE...
• Download samples from several genres like: trap, hip hop, RnB, house, EDM, techno and more!
• Create your own random remix by only shaking your device.
• Record your own vocals or acoustic instrument (guitar, cello, trumpet, etc).
• Share your tracks directly to SoundCloud, Facebook, WhatsApp or Instagram.
• Join our music community and connect with friends, artists, influencers and producers.
► FURTHER DETAILS
• Website: https://www.justaddmusic.net
• Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/musicmakerjam
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/musicmakerjam
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MusicMakerJam
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/musicmakerjam
The Music Maker JAM community has created and uploaded more than 4 million tracks to date. Do you have what it takes to become part of the music revolution?
Drop a track. Share it with the world.
We have added two more effects - Pitch Reverb & Vinyl Scratch
You can now listen to what an effect sounds like before you select and edit it
The active loop mode is shown inside the channel buttons
Several Bug Fixes and improvements under the hood
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No longer my favorite music making app!
I have been using this app for years and have loved it! It was one of the best in my book.
You only had to pay for sound packs and there were no issues with sharing due to royalties. The sound packs were amazing and mixed very well together. I was able to be very diverse with my creativity and loved the end results. Then recently I lost my phone and all my creations! I was heart broken and gave up on making music for quite some time. Then I got over it and decided to start being creative again. It’s therapeutic for me.
When I re-downloaded this app for some reason with my asking to join the monthly plan, I was automatically signed up. Also, most of the sound packs that I used to use and love were gone. Replaced by more expensive ones that lacked the same quality and quantity of past packs. Needless to say I was very disappointed. Plus, there is now a royalty issue which only lets you share on their app. After several attempts trying to contact them, And never getting the generic, standard email saying that someone would get back to me, I gave up and had to contact my credit card company in order to stop being billed.
I would suggest that you do not get suckered into their new billing scheme and look to other apps that are free and better. I will no longer be using this app. Be warned and beware.
Music Maker Developers, Great Job!
Just to point out, I’ve been using Music Maker for (about) 1 month at least, and, from my experiences with it, I do believe this is a amazing music app. Currently, as of posting this, while the app itself is great, there is a concern or two that I have to talk about. More particularly, about Bluetooth connection. While you are able to make music on your phone wherever you go, for some reason (at least for me; don’t know if anyone else had this), when I put in the Apple included headphones, I’m able to listen and make music while I have those on, but if I was to connect a Bluetooth headset and use the app, I can’t hear any of the music I’m making nor can I hear anyone else’s songs on the app itself. The other concern, for me, is that when I save or change the name of my music, the “Save” and “Back” options are in a different language. While it’s small, it can be a bit annoying after using the app for a time. But, while these are my concerns, this app, overall, is amazing otherwise. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who loves to make music!
Wait there is a valid reason...
There is a valid reason I’ve put 3 instead of my original 4 star rating. I’ve been with MMJ since 2015 and I’ve had great experiences. Met a lot of people and listened to a lot of other people’s views and tastes in music. In core, making your very own music. Being able to share your music with others like you is wonderful. This app is cool. However. There are a lot of issues. For instance literally five minutes ago I try and like and comment on someone’s track but I can’t...and the like goes away and so does the comment....then I get an connection to the internet error, when keep in mind, I’m four bars in WiFi 🤔🤦🏾♂️...anywho. The trending area is a little weird seeings how if you are a nobody and your not in some type of “crew” your less likely to get your music at the top of the charts. Although listening and giving feedback on others music is KEY‼️ Let’s people know you actually took time to listen to and actually give constructive criticism back. All in all good app but still has a lot of connection issues which I don’t wanna get into details about.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- JAM just add music GmbH
- 143.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2020 - JAM - just add music GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Drum and Bass $2.99
- Liquid Drum and Bass $2.99
- Hip Hop $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.