Vinyl Fetish is a music player for those who prefer to listen to whole albums and love the vinyl experience.
* Take albums from your Apple Music library (or local files) and “vinylize" them.
* Easily download real center labels from Discogs or snap a picture of them if you have the physical copies.
* Play the albums one side at a time, like you would with vinyl! Multi-volume albums are supported.
* 7-inch 45's with standard or large spindle hole are supported.
* Make adjustments of how sides should be arranged in those cases where the app didn’t guess it quite right. Or ask the app to look in Discogs where track positions per side are usually specified! Then it will simply pick up that information and arrange the sides for you.
* Organize albums into “collections,” which by default are defined by artist, but you can group albums as you wish.
* Browse a collection in a grid or switch to “crate” mode to flip through the records.
* Optionally edit artist names or titles and take advantage of quick actions to remove suffixes eg “(Remastered).”
* Optionally change the default artwork and pick one from Discogs.
* Your virtual vinyl data is uploaded to your iCloud storage so it’s available when you install the app on a second device, or just to get it back when you upgrade your device.
* Skip songs with a horizontal swipe gesture, or drag the tonearm to the track you want to play.
* Siri integration.
* A cool widget showing you the record that is currently on.
All of the above is free!
For extra goodies go Premium with a one time purchase or renewable subscriptions. Premium unlocks:
* Several color themes to choose from, plus your custom theme
* Crackle with adjustable volume
* Custom player layout (size and position of record and artwork)
* Album specific background colors
* Vinyl colors
* Alternate app icons
* Bulk vinylization
Fixed a bug with the crackle feature that prevented music playback
Ratings and Reviews
One of the only apps I use on a daily basis
Once upon a time, kids, whenever you listened to music there was always a 20 minute limit, at which point you had to get up from whatever it was you were doing and flip the record or cassette tape over. I remember how annoyed I was that I could not listen to music for longer than 20 minutes. Well as I’ve grown I realize that it turns out that 20 minutes is the perfect length of music to prevents boredom and wandering attention. Thanks to this app I can downloaded albums to re-create the music format of my childhood. Plus, I can create albums that never existed! Example: what is the Beatles never broke up? I can combine their solo music from the 70s and finally have a lost Beatles album! This app is only limited by your imagination. Best app ever!
I would give it 5 stars but all it is missing is a pitch slider. Been looking for another app like for years now. Missed the old one I had they just never updated when iOS made major updates. I love this app. Adding the flutter and static pop to the sound makes more authentic. I just wish there was a pitch slider like a real turntable has. If that could be developed and added to the app then I will gladly give it 5 stars. I use this app to play my full length albums and it sounds like the real deal. It just needs a pitch slider and it’ll be like using my actual turntable. If a pitch slider can be added then this would be THE perfect turntable app for my digital music library.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thank you! I replied to your in-app feedback via email.
Nice way to keep the vintage feel of a vinyl collection close at hand on the go :)
Since it works with Discogs out of the box, you're pretty much good to go as soon as you import an album from your library, but there's plenty you can customize if you want to (which tracks belong on which side, disc label, etc). The disc transparency option is nice touch, and you can choose a custom color on the premium version.
Definitely recommend trying it out if you're into the visual experience of playing vinyl. There's something super satisfying about selecting a track with the tonearm like it was meant to be ;)
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- German Buela
- 35.9 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
English, French, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Germán Buela
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Monthly Subscription $0.49
- Premium: Lifetime Unlock $7.99
- Leave a tip $0.99
- Premium Annual Subscription $3.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.