Featured in AppVine. 12534
When the iPhone and iPod Touch came out it was nearly perfect, but it was missing only one thing!
Remember the good old days with the chunky iPods? Remember the Music Quiz game? Some how the iPhone with all its features lost sight of some classics. Not any more! This game is exactly what you remember, but innovated and sure to make you elated!
Hit the play button and your off, the iPhone/iPod will randomly list songs and choose a song from that list and play it. All you have to do is tap the song that's playing before it's too late.
Even choose from different difficulties, to test your knowledge of your own music library today.
**NOTE: Music Quiz will only play songs that you own! If you do not have music on your device Music Quiz will not have any songs to play. Similarly if you only have 10 songs on your device Music Quiz will only be able to quiz you on those 10 songs.**
Thank you to those of you who emailed me about the various bugs and sorry for the long wait for the fixes!
HERE THEY ARE!!
-Fixed a bug where ads may cover the answer choices during game play.
- Fixed the infamous crash!
- Fixed a spelling bug. Apparently appearance is spelled with an a. Thanks ;)
- Added facebook integration to post high scores and quiz grades. Just log in, tap your high score and choose post to Facebook, complete a custom quiz and select post to facebook to show your grade to all your friends! You can also tap the score at the bottom of the screen at any time to post your score to facebook!
- Added a link to the Music Quiz! facebook page in the Contact Me section of the menu. There I will post pending update information and so fourth. It's pretty empty right now, but I hope you all will "Like" it on facebook! :D
- If you don't want facebook you can disable it in the menu.
- Fixed the light stripes on either end of the answer list.
- When playing with a custom background the answer choices has a new dark color theme.
- Added a better looking font to the answer list and the song detail view when playing in "Keep Songs Playing" mode.
- After selecting the wrong answer a new checkmark will appear on the correct answer and an x on the incorrect answer that was chosen.
- New dark theme for the menu
Ratings and Reviews
Great app, needs improvement!
I loved this app when I first got it, but now there are some major downsides to it. It needs to be updated for iPhone 5 and beyond users. The smaller screen on my iPhone 6s is very distracting. Another thing that needs to be fixed is the songs playing faster. They are delaying, so by the time the song starts to play, I only have a small amount of time to guess it.
Good but glitching
Ok so I like the idea of the app, I always liked the music quiz on the old iPods, but on this it doesn't work. It's playing the songs that I dont have on my iPod but they're on the iCloud so I song listen to them! Play the songs that I have on my iPod! And u try the exclude songs or whatever but it just opens a weird blank white page that I think is supposed to have something on it! Fix that please. Otherwise it's good but I've never even heard some of these songs!! Don't let it play the iCloud songs! Just what's on MY iPod!!! Oh and it plays like nothing until the last second and that's just one note I can't hear any words or anything so it's playing one note of a song ivd never heard by artists I don't like!! Fix that too!
Very good, and it is free.
I found this app while searching for other music apps. I got it on a whim and like it so far. It has not crashed and if you have thousands of songs then it will not repeat as much like some reviewers say. The only thing I wish that it defaulted to was a preset number of songs for the quiz. Instead it is infinite, I don't like this. However it can easily be changed. The options are very clear and concise.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.