Change your music's tempo and pitch in realtime quick and easy. Just select an audio file, mark the region you want to play (and loop/repeat) and change tempo and pitch on the fly.
It is also possible to export the changed audio file.
Use cases of Music Speed Changer are for instance: practicing guitar and other music instruments, transcriptions, change the speed of audiobooks...
- Change pitch and tempo (speed, time-stretch) independently
- Loop region
- Select region
- Import various formats including mp3, wav, m4a, ogg, aac, ...
- Export to wav and mp3
- Volume amplification
- Voice reduction
- Separate playing of left/right channels
- Import audio files from other apps to MSC
- Import from Dropbox *NEW*
- Send files by email *NEW*
APS Player: http://www.tequnique.com/apsplayer
- Extreme pitch and tempo changes (for instance 24 semi-tones, which is quite a lot!) can lead to noise.
- Voice reduction quality depends on the input. It works best with little compressed music and assumes that voice was recorded in mono and later mixed into the stereo channels (which is the case for a lot of music recordings)
- iPhone X improvements
- Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Needs Dropbox option
I tried this with the free version which had the Dropbox option to open music, which was good, but this version does not have that option, which would be good to have.
The app doesn’t have a consistent time are following the actual time that your audio is playing at. When I stick a long file in this thing, and then I hit stop, I can’t just hit play and make it play from where it last stopped... it just starts from the marker. Also, I can’t start something over all the way from the very beginning. Unless I close out and re-load the audio as a new track, it will not start from the very beginning because I can’t get the red marker to slide all the way over to that side of the screen for some reason. Can you just have a “play from the beginning of the track“ button or something? Also, can you have a consistent time running so that I can see exactly where I’m at in the track and don’t have to guess? It is really annoying especially when I have longer tracks on here like a couple hours long or something…
Use this more than my music app
For a struggling artist who doesn't really have a style, the ability to take a song and change it like this helps me greatly!! Highly recommended!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.