Meet Apple Music Stats, a beautiful way to view your all-time Apple Music listening stats.
(we do not collect any data from you whatsoever, only you can see your stats)
Highlights of Stats:
• Total hours spent listening to music
• Year in Review
• Share-ables for your top songs
• Seasonal Playlists
• Your Top 100 Artists
• Your Top 100 Albums
• Your Top 100 Songs
• A trip down "Memory Lane"
In "Top 100 Artists" you can see...
• how many times you've played the artist
• the first song you ever played from that artist
• the date you added that artist to your library
• every album released by the artist
In "Top 100 Albums" & "Top 100 Songs" you can see how many times you've played an album/song and actually play the songs right inside Stats.
Under Memory Lane you can see...
• Stuck at home: your top songs of the summer
• Flashback: listen to all the music you've ever added that day
• At a Glance: get an overview (by the month) of everything you've added to your library
DISCLAIMER: This is for Apple Music subscribers and iTunes users only. The app will be empty if you have no listening data.
• Bug Fixes
• Start up load time
• Localized in French and German
Ratings and Reviews
Very good but sometimes inaccurate
Most of the app is correct in the stats part but for example, when I click on the “number one album” button it’ll say that my number one album has 73 plays, but if I scroll down to my “top 100 albums,” it’ll say that my number one album has 456 plays, but for most part good.
Does exactly what you want
App is beautifully designed and I love seeing my stats. I keep track of my most listened to songs but it’s nice to track artists and albums as well.
The only bug I’ve found so far is in the Flashback section. The songs listed are all the same (example: 2 years ago, Bodak Yellow. 4 years ago, Bodak Yellow. 10 years ago, Bodak Yellow) but when you click each song, they play what the track actually should be (10 years ago plays Pour Some Sugar On Me instead of Bodak).
Looking forward to that bug being fixed and other enhancements like maybe past years most played songs. But great product if this is the type of app you’re looking for!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for using our app :)
Please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with issues or feature suggestions!
I can’t see any data, I gave the app permission and I have Apple Music and I listen for at least an hour per day and there is nothing. This is the 2nd app that has done this, what am I doing wrong?! I would raise my review if it worked.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- iInnovate LLC
- 50 MB
- Requires iOS 14 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2022 NoiseHub LLC