Meet Apple Music Stats, a beautiful way to view your all-time Apple Music listening stats.
(we do not collect any data from you whatsoever, only you can see your stats)
Highlights of Stats:
• Total hours spent listening to music
• Year in Review
• Share-ables for your top songs
• Seasonal Playlists
• Your Top 100 Artists
• Your Top 100 Albums
• Your Top 100 Songs
• A trip down "Memory Lane"
In "Top 100 Artists" you can see...
• how many times you've played the artist
• the first song you ever played from that artist
• the date you added that artist to your library
• every album released by the artist
In "Top 100 Albums" & "Top 100 Songs" you can see how many times you've played an album/song and actually play the songs right inside Stats.
Under Memory Lane you can see...
• Stuck at home: your top songs of the summer
• Flashback: listen to all the music you've ever added that day
• At a Glance: get an overview (by the month) of everything you've added to your library
DISCLAIMER: This is for Apple Music subscribers and iTunes users only. The app will be empty if you have no listening data.
• Bug Fixes
• Start up load time
• Localized in French and German
Ratings and Reviews
Super well designed and useful app!
I love small utilities that give me practical information for things I couldn’t know otherwise. This app does exactly that. It gives me access to stats that I otherwise would not know about my listening habits on Apple Music, and lets me easily remember what songs were once my favorites to go back to! Thank you to the developer for doing such fantastic work!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for using our app :)
Please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with suggestions on how to make it even better!
Says my top artist for 2022 is a band I listened to 0 hours. I listen to my music multiple times daily and was looking forward to seeing accurate stats for this year. Bummed. Nothing was accurate.
Works almost as intended
Has an amazing and clean UI and gives a ton of fun data but only from the songs you have added to your library, if you delete a song from your library or if you listened to a song before you added it to your library it won’t have data for it. It only collects data after you add it to your library. Other than that everything works great! I wouldn’t recommend it though just because of that one downfall because I forget to add songs to my library all the time so a song may have 30+ listens but those won’t be recorded because I didn’t have it in my library. (If you add the song back after you deleted it, the data resets) I hope there is a way to fix this because this app would be amazing if it didn’t have that one issue.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- iInnovate LLC
- 50 MB
- Requires iOS 14 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2022 NoiseHub LLC