What's your music DNA made of? Find out and share with your friends!
Meet Apple Music Stats, a beautiful way to view your all-time Apple Music listening stats.
(we do not collect any data from you whatsoever, only you can see your stats)
Highlights of Stats:
• Total hours spent listening to music
• Year in Review
• Share-ables for your top songs
• Seasonal Playlists
• Your Top 100 Artists
• Your Top 100 Albums
• Your Top 100 Songs
• A trip down "Memory Lane"
In "Top 100 Artists" you can see...
• how many times you've played the artist
• the first song you ever played from that artist
• the date you added that artist to your library
• every album released by the artist
In "Top 100 Albums" & "Top 100 Songs" you can see how many times you've played an album/song and actually play the songs right inside Stats.
Under Memory Lane you can see...
• Stuck at home: your top songs of the summer
• Flashback: listen to all the music you've ever added that day
• At a Glance: get an overview (by the month) of everything you've added to your library
DISCLAIMER: This is for Apple Music subscribers and iTunes users only. The app will be empty if you have no listening data.
• All new Music DNA feature. See what your music DNA is made of and share to your favorite social platforms.
• Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Works almost as intended
Has an amazing and clean UI and gives a ton of fun data but only from the songs you have added to your library, if you delete a song from your library or if you listened to a song before you added it to your library it won’t have data for it. It only collects data after you add it to your library. Other than that everything works great! I wouldn’t recommend it though just because of that one downfall because I forget to add songs to my library all the time so a song may have 30+ listens but those won’t be recorded because I didn’t have it in my library. (If you add the song back after you deleted it, the data resets) I hope there is a way to fix this because this app would be amazing if it didn’t have that one issue.
Works Alright But A Couple Of Things
So far I’m enjoying the app and like to see the statistics of my music but some features will just crash the app like Summer 2019. Every time I try to access it it just crashes. Also, I’m not a huge complainer about the price being $1 but I’ve seen apps that do the same thing, work better, and they’re free. If some categories worked I wouldn’t be as salty but for a paid app that’s been out awhile now with not that many features you’d imagine for at least everything to work right throughout the gate.
Developer Response ,
We totally hear your concern and plan on adding some awesome new features soon! Hopefully you still aren't experiencing crashes, but if you are, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can fix it right away.
it won’t sync my library??
i had high hopes for this app since i paid for it, but it just doesn’t work correctly. it syncs my library weird (it’ll say i’ve listened to 1 hour of an artist when i know i’ve listened to countless of that makes sense) and it says all my top artists are ones i listened to in the first year of my subscription to apple music, half of which i haven’t listened to since. i know it’s all incorrect, and it will say “total listens: 4” or something like that to a song i know i’ve listened to maybe 100. i’m disappointed but don’t know how to fix it :(
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- iInnovate LLC
- 19.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2021 NoiseHub LLC