Music Superheroes is the app that will teach your children music concepts and skills while they play with Mathy and Matteo.
- 5 chapters covering concepts such as tempo, rhythm, notes, instruments and music production;
- funny and colorful graphics;
- original games and real sounds from instruments;
- tutorials that will guide toddlers through the lessons;
- levels designed to allow creativity to flow and develop critical minds;
- record your own voice and add it to Superheroes' Hymn;
- NO in-app purchases;
- NO third-party advertising;
- minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Lots to love, several flaws need fixing
We've really enjoyed using this app for our second graders in music class. The games are fun, educational, and the kids have really had fun. However, there's a lot that needs fixing. Our first time opening the app we couldn't hear any sound. Finally, it began working, but messes up at random times. Instruments in the instrument quiz section play the wrong sound. For instance, the sound played for bassoon is actually a tuba. The recorder sounds like a flute. The piccolo also sounds like a flute. In the piano playing sections, the high B is incorrectly on a ledger line when it should be on a space. Fix the issues, and this will be a great app.
- Creative Experiences - Lisbon Labs - Solucoes Mult
- 112 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Creatives Experiences - LisbonLabs, Lda
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.