Teachers, students and professional musicians: Work on your rhythmic and polyrhythmic skills. Develop better hand independence with two lines of rhythms. From very simple to nearly impossible. Sight reading rhythms won't be a problem anymore.
Customize each quiz:
• Set a time signature: 2/4, 3/4, 4/4 or 5/4.
• Set the number of measures: 1 to 16.
• Select one or two written lines of rhythms.
• Select one, two or three pads per line - pitches notated on, above, and below each line.
• Set whether to include or exclude using rests.
• Select the specific combination of note/rest values you want: Whole, Half, Quarter, Eighth, Dotted Half, Dotted Quarter, Triplet Half, Triplet Quarter, and Triplet Eighths.
• Exclude grading note durations to better test percussionists or to focus on accuracy alone.
• Listen to the rhythm as many times as you want before and after you attempt playing it.
• Change the tempo between each listen or attempt.
• Record up to three attempt's markings on the rhythm display.
• Attempt the same rhythm as many times as you want.
• Optionally visible scrolling line of current location.
The Grade Book is filterable by student name. Access to the list can be password protected by entering a password in the device's Settings app.
Grades include the student's name, date and time the quiz was taken, all relevant quiz settings (note values included, rests, length, etc.), and score (percentage and letter grade).
Major update for compatibility and functionality.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A unique trainer
Finally! A rhythm trainer that works both your hands. This app is great for piano players and students practicing their rhythm sight reading. Other apps just make you tap with one finger.
Beginner NOT! Advanced GREAT!
OK, so I am an elementary school teacher of general music. I was looking for an app that I could use in my classroom. This is NOT it! Great for adult and/or accomplished musician to practice sight reading rhythms, but to get to the level I needed I had to limit the program to 4 beats since that is where we start out, and this program doesn't have bar lines. It displays continually generated rhythms that don't fit into 4 beat patterns, nor does it display bar lines!!! Summary: great for advanced students, but not what I need as an elementary school music specialist.
Landscape Mode for ipad !!!!!!
Please provide landscape mode for ipad !!!!, Thank you.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.