Let you stream and organize music, build playlists, share music with friends, and more. IT'S FREE! Download Music Tube Now!
Search for any song, artist, track, album, mixtape...
Trending and Featured playlists are updated regularly.
● Play music in background mode.
● Seamlessly listen to millions of free songs.
● Quick Search - suggest keywords while searching.
● Get all the hits worldwide and in your country.
● Browse familiar music categories.
● Browse trending list - never miss a good fresh tune.
● Play Audio and Video at highest quality.
● Support both Audio and Video playing mode.
● Dark and Light Appearance.
● Playback controls & track info - use Music Tube with Airpods, Headphones and Speakers!
● Full featured in app media player: repeat one/all, shuffle...
● Create & Manage Playlists - Easy to Add/Remove any song, Unlimited Playlist...
It's clear that Music Tube is the best music experience on the App Store. Download it now!
Upgrade to Music Tube Premium:
+ No more banner and pop-up ads.
+ Watch music video.
+ Full access to all music tracks.
$29.99/year for Premium Subscription
• Length of subscription: 1 Year
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
For more infos, Please visit:
Your 5star ratings & comments support us to improve the features.
● Don't forget to follow L7Mobile on Youtube | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
- minor bugs fixed.
Follow L7Mobile on Youtube | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Thanks for using Music Tube.
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome app but glitches
The app is awesome I love to listen to my music while playing games (it also helps me block out the noise of my annoying family) just a few glitches here and there tho but i got used to them even tho sometimes they frustrate me because sometimes I would need to listen to my music when my sister would be singing or playing her guitar neither of which I was to hear at all I don’t really mind the 30 dollar thing for watching videos because I don’t watch the videos I just listen to the song (most of them are just lyric videos anyways)
The new update is a trick.
One may think that the new update is for “bug fixes and improvements”, as stated in the update log, but it is in fact anything but that. What they actually did in this update is that they took the amazing system that they used to have, and threw it against a wall. Songs do not automatically play after each other anymore. Banner ads now have a timer before you can click off of them. You can no longer watch the video, unless, you pay a 30-freaking-dollar subscription EVERY MONTH!
It was foolish of me to say that I assumed that the developers of this app had a sense of pride from the amount of passion they put into its creation. Obviously, that’s not the case. And not only did they sadden me to that rude awakening, but they also took the trust and respect that I had for them and rammed it into the ground. So here’s to a big thanks to them for that.
...Please. Please fix it. This app helps and has helped me through a very tough time in my life. The last thing I need right now is for my music to leave, too.
Music Tube Review
I used this app for more than 2 years and I had lots of saved music on it that I would always listen to but there are two issues that I am having with the application. One issue is that it always crashes on my old phone where all of the music is saved on. I know they added a restore feature but I can’t access it because the app keeps on crashing. I thought the app was erased from the App Store but I found out that it wasn’t. Once I found that out I downloaded the app on my new phone and it turns out that when I search a song I want it comes up with random songs on the search feed instead of the ones that I wanted. Please fix these issues app developers as this app is the only solution for my music needs I’ve been on this app for more than 2 years and it would be nice to listen all the saved music that I have. Thank you.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Loi Nguyen Van
- 57.6 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © L7
- In-App Purchases
- Full access to all features $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.