Find inner balance and peace with your beautiful self in Music Zen. Reduce daily stress, insomnia and anxiety with the help of professionally designed breathing exercises, guided meditations, relaxing sounds, visual scenes and mini-games. Just one tap and you’ll feel relief and inner lightness.
Music Zen is divided into three categories that care of your well being and provide you wide spectrum of practices for relaxation - from helping you amplify and strengthen your mental focus to reviving your emotions and life perception. This app will guide you on a path of calmness, mindfulness, and meditation via calming sounds, pacifying visuals and relaxing game.
- RELAXING GAMES - Music Lights and Calming Water - provide short but effective rest. They are simple and pleasant. You get rid of stress and anxiety, become more focused, create calming music with interesting instruments (such as Music Box and Koto) and have fun!
- CALMING SCENES of high quality are recorded and enhanced to detach stress and anxiety and create a peaceful environment. Beautiful images will distract from the daily hustle and mentally move to calm, beautiful places, filled with soothing nature sounds.
- GUIDED MEDITATIONS - dedicate time to being alone with yourself - meditate. Our themed daily meditation practices are recorded by real professionals and will help you relax and put you in the right mindset.
No time for meditation? Emergency need for relief? Then try our extra special feature - BREATHING EXERCISE. You’ll get immediate relief and the sense of inner balance. Control your exercise via neatly made widget and timer. This premium feature is totally for free.
Each meditation, breathing practice and scene session has its topic and goals.
Choose any according to your mood, emotions or state you want to achieve:
- Stress Reduction
- Anxiety Relief
- Healthy Habits
- Muscle Relaxation
- and many more
Enjoy relaxing scenes:
- Blown leaves
- Marine world
- Falling snow
- Rainy day
- and many more
Meditate, breathe and play - it’s that simple but it works!
The app contains the following subscription options:
- Weekly with a 7-day free trial at 7.99$*
- Weekly at 7.99$.
- 3 months with a 7-day free trial at $39.99
- 3 months at 39.99$.
- Yearly at 19.99$.
- Yearly at 89.99$.
- Yearly with a 7-day free trial at 89.99$.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- The account is charged for renewal within 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
- The cost of renewal is equal to the value that “Apple’s App Store Matrix” determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
- Unlimited access to our Premium features include:
* Full access to all exclusive meditations
* All relaxing scenes unlocked
* Unlimited calming games
Terms of Service: https://gismart.com/terms-of-service/
*Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD.
We hope you’re enjoying the app! Please, keep it regularly updated to always have our greatest features and latest improvements.
- We’ve updated Bedtime Stories so that you can lock your phone and continue to listen to your favorite stories! Now, you can fall asleep without worry.
- Now, you can listen to your favorite relaxing sounds and control them all with your headset.
- Get your bugs fixed
Performance and stability improvements are implemented. Don’t forget to report any bugs you come across - we’re constantly working hard to make improvements!
Ratings and Reviews
I LOVE IT
I love this app, I love the music, meditation, and games. The games are actually very meditating and they are calming and fun to play. Everything calms you down wether if you are preparing for a test you can listen to this when you are anxious and or nervous. The only then that is not my favorite is that you would have to pay for a trial. I don’t like to pay and I usually end up deleting the apps that require a trial. However, overall, I love this app so much and I have literally been on it for 30 minutes.
I am Julianna Gamboian, and I approve this message.
Educated change of mind re “Too difficult to manage.”
UPDATE: After several back and forth e-mails with Customer Service, I learned you don’t HAVE TO subscribe to try it out. There is an exit X on the subscription banner to close it which I did not see, possibly due to the background colors and elderly eyes. I do not plan to subscribe because the app has a lot of “bells and whistles” that I do not need. I just want to play soothing sounds for 10-15 minutes when my brain is having a hard time shutting down for sleep. I don’t think $35/quarter is cost prohibitive, but that’s a personal matter and different for each person. But I did appreciate the excellent and immediate customer service I received in their trying to resolve my issues. Rated 4 stars because nothing is perfect.
Price not $35/month, it’s $35/quarter. But you HAVE TO sign up for subscription to try it. I just wanted relaxing music to play before I go to sleep. Trying to make sure the subscription was cancelled was too difficult and I don’t appreciate the implied “I’ll forget to stop and they’ll get money” tactic. Maybe that’s not their hope but I’m in a bad mood today so that’s how it seemed to me. It’s probably an OK price if you want the product, but it’s more that I want.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! However, we would like to highlight that we do not, at any stage, aim to force anyone into subscribing to our apps. You’re welcome to use Music Zen for free by selecting free functionality within the app. Subscription banner that offers free trial can be easily closed. After that you are welcome to experience the app at no cost. Our goal is to create apps that can be used by anyone, anywhere, and our apps won’t ever charge you without your full consent. If you would like to discuss this further with our support team, you can reach them directly at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Love it but...
This really helps my anxiety and stress and I use it everyday! I love it and it’s a wonderful app for people like me who can’t handle all the stress and pain everyday! But I really wish that I didn’t have to do the subscription to get all the features, I don’t have much money and it’s way too freakin expensive to pay for... maybe if you had it where people could buy the pro version for $5.99 or something like that you’d get a lot more sales off of it and it would be more convenient for people who don’t have the money for the subscription. I know my idea sounds pretty stupid but could you maybe consider doing this in a future update?
- Gismart Limited
- 385.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Music Zen Gismart
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Access to Music Zen $39.99
- All Meditations and Scenes $7.99
- Full Access to Music Zen $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.