An easy and fun educational application that aims to introduce various musical instruments from all around the world to your kids. At last, children at any age from two to eight can enjoy learning the instruments using the same app, since they can easily use it on their own and enjoy a variety of activities that keeps them constantly engaged.
Now learning is more enjoyable than ever! You can rest assured that your kids will spend their time creatively by listening to an instrument’s sound and name, enjoying various melodies and looking at real photos of it. The instruments presented have been carefully selected so that kids can come in contact with various cultures and listen to sounds and melodies they may have never listen to before. There are also two games of varying difficulty levels so that your kids are never bored learning!
► Special Features
• 48 instruments of different categories (classical, ethnic, modern etc.) to learn
• Kids can listen to an instrument’s name and enjoy four respective melodies
• Real photos of each instrument, where different versions of the instrument are portrayed, along with people playing the instrument.
• Two lovable and challenging games
• Adorable cartoon images
• Parental control to ensure that your child plays safely
• Regular updates with new great features
► Instruments included:
• trumpet, clarinet, saxophone, bassoon, violin, piano, oboe, classical guitar, tuba, cello, trombone, flute
• harmonica, drum, melodica, ukulele, metallophone, recorder, lyre, castanets, triangle, tambourine, maracas, pan flute
• acoustic guitar, electric guitar, electric bass, keyboard, drum kit, accordion, mandolin, cajón, banjo, marimba, harp, bongos
• oud, sitar, bouzouki, balalaika, didgeridoo, saz, Chinese lute, Chinese violin, Chinese zither, darbuka, harmonium, bagpipes
Download it now for free and give your kids the chance to enter the magic world of music!
Your feedback is what helps us become even better! If there is anything else we can do to improve your experience with Musical Instruments for Kids, please contact us at:
• our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• our website: https://www.feasyapps.com/about-us/
• or our fb page: https://www.facebook.com/feasyapps/
• Enjoy several design improvements.
• Keep up with our news and special offers through notifications.
Ratings and Reviews
Sound was up on my iPad and I checked to see if there was a separate volume control with the app. The instruments never made sound. Was really hoping it would work cause my son wanted to play it.
Developer Response ,
Hello! Thank you very much for your useful feedback. We are sorry you had to face this issue and we are here to help you fix it.
Since this issue hasn't emerged neither during our internal tests nor has it been reported by other users, could you please follow the next steps on your iPad device?
• Since the iPad volume was up, please check if the iPad's side switch is on mute. If so switch it up.
• If the iPad's side switch is used to lock the rotation of the screen, bring up the Control Centre and take a look at the button with the Cut Bell icon. If it is bright it means the device is on mute. If so tap on it to turn it off.
We have uploaded a video on our facebook page (@feasyapps) for your convenience. This should solve the problem, but in either case we would be more than glad to help you throughout this process and receive your feedback either on Facebook Messenger or by mail (email@example.com).
We remain at your disposal for anything further you may need.
- Feasy Apps EOOD
- 82.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, Greek, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012-2019 Feasy Apps
- In-App Purchases
- Get full version $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.