The Lindemann audiotechnik musicbook: app can be used to fully control all compatible musicbook: devices like musicbook: 20/25 and offers a unique range of functions for easy use and comfort.
The musicbook: app allows to control all supported sources:
- Airable Web Radio and Podcasts
- TIDAL and Qobuz Streaming Services
- UPnP/DLNA Server
- CD Drive
- Digital Inputs
- Analog Inputs
It is easily possible to browse the sources and start and control playback of audio contents. musicbook: app can be used to adjust all settings supported by the currently connected device. Examples are device name, input name, volume and balance control or network setup. It is even possible to start firmware update of a musicbook: device.
- stream music from TIDAL and Qobuz
- stream music from your UPnP/DLNA Media Server (e.g. Asset/Twonky) to your musicbook: device .
- codecs supported for audio local playback: MP3, AAC , WMA, Ogg Vorbis, WAV, FLAC, ALAC, AIF.
- gapless playback
- display album art
- playback controls: play, pause, search, track jump, repeat, shuffle
- volume controls: volume +/-, mute, balance, maximum volume
- favorites: Access quickly albums and folders and web Radio Stations
- playlists: Create your own customized Playlist
- versatile UPnP Search: search for tracks, albums, artists, genre
Support for iPhone X, adaptation for iOS 11.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.