musicMath is a musical tool that includes a timecode calculator, a tap tempo, a tempo to delay in millisecond and hertz converter, a note to frequency table converter, a sample length converter, a tempo change converter, and a frequency to note converter.
• Add and subtract timecodes or frames
• Convert a number of frames to timecodes
• Simultaneously convert the number of frames and the timecode
• Conversion of timecode when changing the frames format
• Managing frames formats 23.976 fps, 24 fps, 25 fps, 29.94 fps, 29.97 fps, 29.97 fps drop frame, 30 fps, 50 fps, 59.94 fps, 60 fps
• Real time display for formats 23.976 fps, 29.94 fps, 29.97 fps 59.94 fps
• Unlimited history calculations
• History can be saved and exported to other applications
• Improved algorithm for imprecise tap
• Transfer calculated tempo to other musicMath tools
Tempo to delay table:
• Convert tempo to milliseconds and hertz
• Convert for whole-note, half-note, quarter-note, eighth-note, sixteenth-note, thirty-note and sixty-fourth-note for dotted notes and triplets
Note to frequency table:
• Convert Midi notes to frequencies
• Adjustable diapason and root note
• One hundred selectable temperaments
• Visualization of intervals in cents for each temperament
• Taking into account the temperament for the calculation of frequencies
• Plays piano sound when notes are touched
Sample length converter:
• Convert length between samples, milliseconds, and tempo
Tempo change converter:
• Calculates tempo change by ratio (%) and transposition
Frequency to note converter:
• Convert a frequency to the closest note and the cents needed
• Plays the frequency
• Minor bugs fixed
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Powerful and easy-to-use
Hello: I've been using the desk top app for Mac Os for many years professionally. I'm glad I can have the same thing on my phone. Thank-you.
Tone generator is sharp
I enjoyed this app until I realized that the tone generator built into the app is actually 2.4 cents sharp. Developer, can this get fixed?
A must have for any audio engineer.
This app is a great tool for any audio engineer. You can easily tap out the tempo of songs when tracking and calculate out delay times when mixing. A must have for engineers.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.