Musixmatch is the world’s largest lyrics catalog, giving you synchronized song lyrics with multilingual translations for all your music.
Selected for the Editor’s Choice on the App Store.
Musixmatch lets you:
• Enjoy synchronized lyrics for every song in your music library
• Connect your Spotify or Apple Music account to get synced lyrics when you stream your favorite tracks and saved playlists seamlessly within the Musixmatch app.
• Easily learn new languages from the line by line lyrics translated in time to the music
• Identify and get the lyrics to any song that’s playing around you with one tap
• Search for your favourite song by title, artist and even just using a single line of the lyrics.
• Sing along to any song with word by word syncing with the Party mode feature
• Get lyrics for Apple Music or Spotify straight in your Lockscreen
With Musixmatch you can also:
• Use the smart seek to find your favourite lyrics by easily skipping through a song using the the progress bar.
• Share your favourite song lyrics on amazing backgrounds with the LyricsCard feature
• Get notified instantly when new lyrics from your favourite artists are available
• Quickly and easily find all your favorite songs on your profile
• Collect your identified songs in a Spotify playlist.
• Join our Community so you can submit all your favourite lyrics, put them in time with music and even have fun translating them.
MUSIXMATCH FOR YOUR WATCH
Get lyrics on the go without having to pull out your iPhone from your pocket.
With a simple tap on your Apple Watch, you can instantly identify any song.
MUSIXMATCH PREMIUM FEATURES
Party Mode - sing along to any song with word by word syncing and animated backgrounds
Offline lyrics - enjoy all the lyrics you have viewed without a connection.
No ads - get all the lyrics with no ads.
No commitment - cancel any time you like.
Musixmatch Premium is available in the US for $2.99/month or $35.99/year. Prices are in U.S. dollars, may vary in countries other than the U.S. and are subject to change without notice.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
DATA & PRIVACY
Love Musixmatch? Don’t miss our updates:
Musixmatch Blog: https://blog.musixmatch.com/
We love receiving your feedback, they help us to improve Musixmatch.
Reach us on Twitter: @musixmatch or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our Support: https://support.musixmatch.com
- General bug fixes and performance improvements
"I learned the lyrics and knew you were mine"
- Music to My Eyes by Lady Gaga feat. Bradley Cooper
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app because I can learn lyrics to songs the right way instead of I interpreting lyrics and sound like an idiot when I sing the song. It’s also fun to sing a long with the song. I’m giving four stars because the lyrics occur choppy. If the lyrics scrolled up from the bottom of the phone and continued to appear this way, I’d give it a five star. The lyrics show up in parts and they cut each other off and it can be difficult to follow if the song is fast paced. Fix this, and this app would be perfect!
When I open the app, it asks me to sign in. When I try to sign in, it says I have the wrong password. When I say forgot password, it says something went wrong. When I try to register with Facebook, it says something went wrong. When I launch the app and attach it to the music that I happen to be playing through the iPhone, the lyrics that are presented our for a different song than the one I’m playing. When I try to play a playlist and then open up the app, and half on the now playing bar at the bottom of the screen, it always, every time, returned me to the very first song in the playlist and present that song and and those lyrics. And when I press the fast-forward button to skip to the next song, although the audio will skip to the next song and lyrics that are presented in the hat are the lyrics for the first song in the playlist. So, basically, there are about 10 defects in the app to prevent me from using this app at all. It is very frustrating.
I’ve used this app for a number of years. It always worked great until recently. For the last 3 months, every time I use it, it gets stuck on whatever song is currently playing. Instead of moving on to the next song in my playlist it keeps repeating the original song even though the title says it is playing the next song. If I manually change the song or try to forward it to a different song, it still plays the original song even though it says the title of the new song.
I’ve tried closing the app and shutting down my phone, but when I open the app it brings me back to the original song. Uninstalling and and reinstalling the app works once, but as soon as you play the first song, it gets stuck on that song and does the same thing again.
I’m ready to uninstall for good 😠
- musiXmatch srl
- 88.4 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2011-2019 Musixmatch Spa
- In-App Purchases
- Musixmatch Premium $24.49
- Musixmatch Premium $3.99
- Musixmatch Premium $24.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.