Enjoy the largest collection of high-quality Islamic children's cartoons and videos. Muslim Kids TV offers thousands of videos with new videos added weekly.
Your child will love Muslim Kids TV because it is engaging, entertaining and educational!
Muslim Kids TV makes learning about Islam attractive and fun for any child. Perfect for kids 2 - 12 years.
Why worry about the morals and values your child is learning from other video sites?
Muslim Kids TV gives you peace-of-mind when your child is on their device.
Children learn valuable lessons from the Quran and enjoy TV shows and games about the life of Prophet Muhammad, the prophets and great heroes of Muslim history.
There are cartoons and TV shows for pre-school children, school age children and pre-teens.
2D & 3D cartoons
Live action adventures
Arts & crafts
Poetry and literature
and much, much more....
Your Muslim Kids TV account allows you to access Muslim Kids TV on web and Smart TV too... your user name and password will work across all devices.
SIGN-UP TODAY and open a world of over 15,000 high quality Islamic children's videos, resources, ebooks, and games.
Start you 14-DAY FREE TRIAL today!
FREE TRIAL DETAILS:
-First time subscribers receive a 14-Day FREE TRIAL.
-Your auto-renewing subscription begins immediately but you won't be billed until the free trial period is over.
-You must cancel your subscription at least 24-hours before the end of the free trial period to avoid being charged for the next period.
YOUR AUTO-RENEWING MUSLIM KIDS TV SUBSCRIPTION:
- You have signed up for an auto-renewing Muslim Kids TV subscription
- Your subscription provides access to premium Islamic children's videos and games - You have chosen either a monthly or yearly subscription
- Your subscription will automatically renew either monthly or yearly at the end of each period
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions must be managed by the user and auto-renewal can be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
You can cancel a subscription on your Apple devices by turning off auto-renew via iTunes on your computer or mobile device. On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:
On the Home screen, tap Settings.
- Tap iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID and then View Apple ID. You might need to sign in.
- Under Subscriptions, tap Manage and then select Muslim Kids TV. (Note: If you don't see a subscription in iTunes and are still being charged, make sure that you're signed in with the correct Apple ID.)
- Turn off Automatic Renewal to cancel the subscription. Your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
Fix Quran audio/play bug.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
There were lots of things from Qur’an practice to exciting movies and series
Developer Response ,
We really appreciate the work all developers are doing to make Islamic content more accessible to all. I am sure if you take a close look at MKTV you will find the video content library far more extensive. We also offer a Quran practice tool, games, eBooks and features for children to upload their own projects to our platform.
Age appropriate and educational
I’ve been using MuslimKidsTV for my 4 year old for the past month and we have been loving it. There are tons of videos so there has been a lot of exploring. I like that they are separated by age (early years, teens, etc).
On the phone or iPad we can use it to play games. My daughter has been learning to read and write in Arabic so this is a great resource. Again, there are so much variety in games and videos. Then different languages which has helped my daughter learn Urdu. I would definitely recommend this app! You can’t go wrong
Signed up on a free trial. Never got around to exploring the content with my kid because my first look at it I thought it wasn’t age appropriate for my child anyways. Long story short, I never used the service and forgot about it. Noticed I got charged the next month because I forgot to cancel the free subscription. Turns out they don’t want to refund me. I’ve never been treated like this from a legitimate business. Unfortunately I did give them the chance to correct their wrong before writing this review. I can’t comment on the content but if you are looking for decency in customer service look elsewhere.
Developer Response ,
We apologize for your experience. It is clear in all of our promotional materials and when you sign up that it is a recurring monthly payment and you are responsible for your account. This model is used by all of the major streaming services like Netflix, Disney+ etc. We do not practice any fraud or deception in this matter and there are clear links in the apps giving instructions on how to cancel. I hope that you understand it is not fair to the families that are paying for the service. They have every right to expect their subscription fees to be going to create more educational content for their children. For services like ours issuing refunds outside our terms of service really takes away from our ability to make new content.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Milo Productions Inc.
- 13.6 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Milo Productions Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Content access $9.99
- Content access $79.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.