Muslim & Quran app has been developed with one single-minded goal, to help you become a better Muslim! It's the most advanced and comprehensive Islamic mobile application that is geared towards providing all the requisite Islamic information and knowledge as and when required. Get accurate prayer timings along with Adhan notification alerts. Maintain your personal prayer record. Read the Holy Quran with translation, tafseer & audio recitation. Explore Hadith books, or Duas & Azkar from Hisnul Muslim. View accurate Ramadan times & track your fasting progress. Calculate your due Zakat. Find Qibla direction, or discover mosques, halal restaurants & other Islamic places in your vicinity. View Hijri calendar & track Islamic events. View Live Mecca & Medina channels, or listen to daily Haramain Salah recordings. Plus many more features!
• Accurate Prayer Timings calculated for your exact geographical location.
• Prayer notifications with several beautiful Adhans (Call to Prayer) to choose from. Listen to Full Adhan in the lock screen notification, even when the app is not running.
• Complete Holy Quran, with multilingual phonetic transliterations, translations & audio recitations. Beautiful original scripts & fonts including IndoPak, Uthmanic, & Mushaf al-Madina. You can pinch to zoom & change font size!
• 'Follow Reciter' feature to listen to the Quranic recitation followed by the Translation recitation.
• 60+ most authentic Quran Tafseers from renowned scholars in English, Arabic & Urdu languages.
• Word-by-Word meaning, Quranic Grammar, Syntax & Morphology for each Quran verse.
• Fully searchable Quran, allowing you to search for any text in the Arabic Quran, Transliteration, Translation or Surah name. You can also Bookmark, Share, Annotate or Copy any verse.
• 'Hadith Collection' section, containing complete Arabic Hadiths text & their translations for the 13 major Hadith books. Hadith section also supports searching.
• 'Prayer Log' feature, which allows you to keep a record of your offered & missed prayers. View your prayers' detailed statistics & graphs!
• 'Salah Guide' section, containing detailed guidance with pictorial illustrations & audio recordings for offering the Salah / Prayer. Very useful for kids, new converts to Islam, or anyone looking to perfect their Namaz knowledge.
• Use Qibla Compass to orient your device towards Qibla & find its exact direction.
• Access Prayer times & Daily Verse directly from the pull down Today Widget menu.
• Locate Islamic places in your vicinity on a zoomable map, which also shows you the exact route & distance from your current location. You can look for Mosques, Halal Restaurants, Islamic Schools, Stores etc.
• View accurate Ramadan Suhoor & Iftar timings. Use Fasting Tracker to keep a track of your missed & observed fasts. Print hi-resolution Ramadan timetable.
• View Duas & Azkar from Hisnul Muslim, on every topic & for every occasion
• 99 Names of ALLAH (Asma al Husna), with meanings & a beautiful audio recitation
• Accurate Zakat Calculator, with history for all your previous calculations
• Islamic Hijri Calendar, marked with Islamic Events. Convert between any Gregorian Calendar date & Islamic date
• Exclusive Greetings Cards for Ramadan, Eid al-Fitr, Eid al-Adha & Hajj
• "Hajj & Umrah Guide" section, with detailed instructions for Hajj & Umrah performance. Also contains a comprehensive guide about the historical places to visit in Mecca & Medina
• View Live stream from Mecca & Medina Haramain (The Holy Ka'bah & The Prophet's Mosque). You can also view Haramain Salah recordings from any past date
• Digital Tasbih with sound & vibration options.
• Listen to Quran recitation & Adhans, even when the app is in the background
• Watch Face Complication in the accompanying Watch app. View the time remaining in the next Salah with a quick glance at your watch
Assalam u Alaykum,
• We've added several new watch face complications for the Apple Watch. So you can now stay updated of the upcoming prayer times right on your Apple Watch face.
• We've completely revamped the UI of these sections: Hajj & Umrah Guide, Tasbih, and Zakat Calculator. The new UI has a focus towards improved user experience in addition to being aesthetically pleasing.
• We've made several performance and stability improvements in this version, and fixed some minor bugs.
Thank you for all the feedback submitted through your emails. We are still working on several new features which will be available in the next versions. Please keep sending us your valuable suggestions. We are always striving to further improve the app, inshAllah.
Ratings and Reviews
Love this app. Glad I switched
For years I used another app until it just became annoying pushing their TV service and not updating the actual Muslim features. I found this app and haven't looked back since! So comprehensive, and so focused on its intention.
Couple things would make it even better:
1. The Quran recitation could be smoother at times. 2. A Khatam or reading progress tracker (even a "resume recent") something would be amazing. I currently have to screenshot where I was and return to it.
3. Update the apple watch complicatins to work with the newer watch faces PLEASE. I rely on Apple Watch prayer reminders thru the workday so much. 4. If you don't want to make a Mac app, allow the iPad app to be usable on Mac. I'd love to get the prayer times widget or prayer times in my top bar on Mac.
Jazakum Allah Khair.
Salaam Alaikum Support, Its my second review since i started using this app few years back. I am a paid user and i am glad to say i enjoy every bit of it. I have few recommendations though-
1:- While i am reading quran and its salah time, the azaan screen occupies the whole screen. To remove it i have to manually click the cross button which is very undesirable and causes unnecesary distraction while reading quran. Is there a way we can mitigate this issue. Instead of covering the whole screen if it appears as a tab at the bottom of the screen that would be really helpful.
2:- Can we add more audio translation in Urdu Language. I know there are a couple of translation from Shamshad Khan and Farhat. But the most famous Urdu voice is missing which i have been hearing since i was a kid. Maulana Muhammad Fateh Jalandhari. Is it possible to add his voice too in the app.
Jazak allah and keep up the great work!
May Allah make it easy for all of us.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback.
1. Yes, you can select Hanafi calculation method for Asr time calculation. For this please go to app settings > tap on "Prayer Timings" tab > turn off the "Automatic Settings" > tap on "Asr Calculation - Juristic Method" > Select Hanafi
2. The app already provides comprehensive recitation repetition options for memorization. Please go to the app settings > tap on "Al-Quran" > tap on "Recitation" > the bottom section will show the Repetition options. You can configure them according to your preference.
3. This feature is also already included. Please tap on any ayah > then tap on "Word by Word meaning" > the next screen shows the grammar, syntax, morphology of every word in that ayah. It also gives the option to listen to the audio of every individual word of that ayah.
If you need any further assistance with the app, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Without a doubt the best!
Everything you could possibly need in a single app. Everything I ever wanted in a Deen app. Adthan, Quran(with Tafseeer!?), Hadith collection perfectly and neatly organized. Hisnul Muslim
Widgets for hadith/verse of the day and one for the 99 names rotating every hour or so. The Islamic history within the Hijiri calendar and so forth. The fact you guys also thought about iPad Pro owners, was ordained khayr. Masha’Allah May Allah ﷻ bless you all. I’ll be a subscriber till the day Allah fulfills my departure. Allahu Akbar. The ummah needs more software engineering of this quality. The app is beyond seamless, on both my devices. Allhamdulliah.
Ps. More than grateful Allhamdullilah, but along with the large calendar widget in the home screen, is there anyway you can add a Hijri date widget for the lock-screen? Above the clock. I’d rather see the Islamic date when I wake up in the morning inshallah.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Islam, Quran, Muslim & Prayer Apps (Pvt) Ltd
- 689.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Islam, Quran, Muslim & Prayer Apps (Pvt) Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Upgrade Monthly $2.99
- Premium Upgrade Yearly $9.99
- Premium Upgrade Lifetime $24.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.