Welcome to Muso.AI the world's first verified credit platform for music professionals. Connect with your friends to collaborate on projects, and discover the people behind millions of your favorite songs & albums. Join thousands of Music Professionals & Artists currently on Muso.AI captured their credits and tracking their total stream count.
Use Muso.AI to:
* Capture credits of songs you and your connections are working on. Never be left behind on credits ever again!
* Claim your existing profile. If you have credits on all music or discogs you can claim your profile and start with your existing credits.
* Verify you artist account. Muso.AI imports all your songs from Spotify so you don’t have to add any songs manually.
* Track Streams on your profile. Add sources for songs from Youtube and Soundcloud to track the Total stream count across your profile.
* Showcase your portfolio of all the songs you’ve been a part of in one organized place.
* Correct Legacy credits. Browse through all your past credits and edit credits that weren’t captured correctly.
* Be discovered by the community for your work as they can see your total credits, total streams and amount of connections.
* Connect with music professionals, expand your network and collaborate together on projects.
* Discover the people behind your favorite songs, albums and artists.
* Follow your connection’s credits as they add projects.
*minor bug fixes and improved experiences
Ratings and Reviews
Just an Allmusic Database
Love the idea. Tracking credits is a total hassle these days. Now that so many releases are digital only, discogs and allmusic don’t really reflect what’s out there. Allmusic is very incomplete, even with releases I’ve done with bigger record labels that are supposedly better at registering these things. At least with discogs you can update it yourself fairly easily. Anyways, I was really excited to use this app but it appears to only show my Allmusic credits, none of my discog credits are listed here. Doesn’t seem to be a way to link it either, and it doesn’t explain the “unpublished credits” option which seems to be the only way to upload your own credits via the app.... cool idea but maybe not ready quite yet.
The app says I need to update the version of the app. When I go to update it brings me back as if I have the updated version already.
Great idea. Needs improvement
Great platform but it needs a way to develop faster. There’s many albums that I recorded that don’t appear in my credits. There should be a way for the user to find them and add them to the profile credits
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.