Welcome to Muso.AI the world's first verified credit platform for music professionals. Connect with your friends to collaborate on projects, and discover the people behind millions of your favorite songs & albums. Join thousands of Music Professionals & Artists currently on Muso.AI captured their credits and tracking their total stream count.
Use Muso.AI to:
* Capture credits of songs you and your connections are working on. Never be left behind on credits ever again!
* Claim your existing profile. If you have credits on all music or discogs you can claim your profile and start with your existing credits.
* Verify you artist account. Muso.AI imports all your songs from Spotify so you don’t have to add any songs manually.
* Track Streams on your profile. Add sources for songs from Youtube and Soundcloud to track the Total stream count across your profile.
* Showcase your portfolio of all the songs you’ve been a part of in one organized place.
* Correct Legacy credits. Browse through all your past credits and edit credits that weren’t captured correctly.
* Be discovered by the community for your work as they can see your total credits, total streams and amount of connections.
* Connect with music professionals, expand your network and collaborate together on projects.
* Discover the people behind your favorite songs, albums and artists.
* Follow your connection’s credits as they add projects.
We've got a new look! Designed entirely to help you capture credits more effectively. Muso.AI features profile claiming, artist claiming, credit capturing, sharing discographies, and much more. We're continuing to improve your experience with continuous updates.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Really great that we finally have some way of tacking this stuff. My hope is that with a big enough user base they can really work to improve the tracking and verification stuff, most of my work isn’t showing up and is quite difficult to add those credits. I realize it can be hard to confirm credits since the music industry for some reason doesn’t seem to care about giving proper credit most of the time. We need the recording academy or someone to come up with better rules for crediting engineers, mixers, and mastering engineers. The film guys have it down
A Bit Buggy
So, I love the idea and it’s great! It’s insanely buggy though. Load times are terrible and most of the time, it crashes unfortunately. It does work after some time though. Just have to be patient. It’ll be a much better app once the bugs and crashes are fixed. I’m not exactly sure what to get out of the app yet since it’s new and still buggy but I feel like it has potential. Give it a try and hopefully soon the app will be more usable and reliable!
Just an Allmusic Database
Love the idea. Tracking credits is a total hassle these days. Now that so many releases are digital only, discogs and allmusic don’t really reflect what’s out there. Allmusic is very incomplete, even with releases I’ve done with bigger record labels that are supposedly better at registering these things. At least with discogs you can update it yourself fairly easily. Anyways, I was really excited to use this app but it appears to only show my Allmusic credits, none of my discog credits are listed here. Doesn’t seem to be a way to link it either, and it doesn’t explain the “unpublished credits” option which seems to be the only way to upload your own credits via the app.... cool idea but maybe not ready quite yet.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.