Must Deliver is a Playond exclusive. Download and subscribe to enjoy an ever-growing collection of wonderful games.
Must Deliver is an endless zombie-avoider with a twist! Not only deliver the cure to helpless survivors but also eliminate the infected with your arsenal of ZOMBIE-ANNIHILATING SUPER MOVES and avoid getting bit at all costs!
◉ Enjoy Frantic, Fast-Paced Retro-Inspired Game Play!
◉ Dodge and Destroy Zombies as You Deliver the Cure!
◉ Race Through Diverse Environments and Weather Conditions!
◉ Unlock dozens of Characters Each with Unique Super Moves!
◉ Earn Coins and Rewards as You Beat Your Friends' High Scores!
Subscribe to play the game and many more!
• The subscription gives you unlimited access to all the games offered in Playond and includes:
- A lot of amazing games
- Many hours of play time
- New games added all the time
- No ads or extra payments
• Subscription length: weekly, monthly
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account as soon as you confirm your purchase.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal from your Account Settings after the purchase.
• Your subscription will renew automatically, unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• The cost of renewal will be charged to your account in the 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• When canceling a subscription, your subscription will stay active until the end of the period. Auto-renewal will be disabled, but the current subscription will not be refunded.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
Terms of service: https://www.playond.com/tos.html
Have a feature request you would like to see in a future version of the game? Do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Cool concept but too fast
There's no lead up to the speed. It's just starts fast. The touch controls are contingent I. Where your finger is placed on your screen so sometimes it blocks your view. The play area is wider than the screen itself, so you end up missing a lot of power ups because of having to do long dodges. Seemed like a cool take on Spy Hunter, on the rails style gaming, but it just doesn't have a gradual game play to hook me. With a lack of at least SOME small narrative, I dont see the point of playing. But redeeming quality is that it seemed like a worthwhile game to play. I played for all of 5 minutes and realized, it be more frustrating than entertaining.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thank you for sharing your review with us. We are very sorry to hear that the game didn't entirely meet your expectations, but we are very grateful and happy to know your feedback. We are constantly working hard to improve it, so we'll be sure to take it into consideration for future updates. For any further feedback or doubts you may have, feel free to send us an email to email@example.com.
Did I get something wrong? I paid money for this. A game that I just decided to buy out of spite. Sadly I was disappointed. This game is way to hard and VERY LITTLE objective/replay value. You can enjoy it the first few times but it becomes dull quickly. I just feel there should be more game modes or more objective based things for a game that you pay for. Just saying. Wouldn't recommend till they add new features.
This game was difficult at first but as you get used to it it gets a whole lot easier and fun. Tons of characters to choose from and endless gameplay!
- Cherrypick Games S.A.
- 114 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Cherrypick Games
- In-App Purchases
- Moshi Moshi $0.99
- Brave Amazon $0.99
- Commando $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.