Mustbin is an award-winning encrypted mobile vault. Use it to scan sensitive documents, access your important cards
anytime, and organize your passwords. It's protected with patented military-grade encryption technology, so your
information is always safe and secure. Even we can't see your info. Your account is backed up in the cloud and is
accessible from any device that supports Mustbin. When you have something important, it "must be in" your Mustbin.
How do you protect your sensitive information? With Mustbin, you can:
- Scan sensitive documents and information like contracts, financial reports, medical labs, social security numbers,
and insurance policies
- Back up your wallet with your license, credit cards, and health insurance cards
- Access important home documents like your mortgage or lease, WI-FI password, and warranties
- Keep your passport and important travel information like your flight, hotel, and car rental info in one place
- Save your insurance information like health, home, life, vision, and more
- Get organized with your financial paperwork and access codes, such as ATM codes, phone access codes, and
- Keep automotive documents like car insurance, registration, license plate with you at all times
- Protect large purchases by putting product info like warranties and serial numbers in Mustbin
- Save medical information like prescriptions, allergies, doctors' notes, and pill schedules
- Back up your camera roll so you always have your favorite photos and videos
- Have peace of mind: Mustbin is protected with AES-256 and end-to-end encryption with patented technology
In addition, Mustbin enables you to:
- Send secure messages with end-to-end encryption
- Securely share information with your significant other
- Save documents, cards, passwords, photos, and videos
- Use Touch ID to open your account
THE MOST INNOVATIVE MOBILE APP OF 2014 – MITX
AS FEATURED IN: TechCrunch, Mac Life, Gizmodo, Forbes, and Lifehacker
Mustbin is proudly built in Boston
The transition from Mustbin to LifeSite is now available! Check out lifesite.co/mustbin to learn how to transfer your account to LifeSite's ultra-secure mobile and web storage solution.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Went downhill when they changed
Loved this app before they abruptly changed to limit the amount of credit cards and you can't even modify the ones you already have unless you play them a fee. Will be deleting my data then this app.
This app was nice to use before it was announced that LifeSite was taking it over. Since then, they have released two statements which say the migration was to be available in June of 2017 then in fall of 2017 respectively. There have been no updates since September for Mustbin users. It was concerning to me that the developers have missed their deadline twice and have gone silent. I decided to try to export my information so I could use an app that is still supported. I found that the app now crashes if you try to export photos, and certain data does not even have the option to export. I am left extremely dissatisfied and disappointed that I ever trusted them to store my information which I can no longer get back out.
Thank you for listening
I've used this app for 2 years and have all my cards in it, and when they updated it to make us pay for it there was an outcry from everyone. The best thing is they cared enough to listen and give us 8GB free or 25 documents for each category free. That's perfect for me cause I only have a handful in 5 or 6 categories. Thank you for listening it's gratefully appreciated.
- LifeSite, Inc.
- 23.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Mustbin Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Mustbin Premium $0.99
- Mustbin Premium $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.